News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Randy “Macho Man” Savage

Started by Jon Tees, August 19, 2008, 09:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Tees

Does anyone know what the deal is between Randy Savage and the WWE as of the present time? For example does WWE have any intention of doing the following with Savage.

1. Producing a DVD highlighting Savage’s career in the WWE, WCW and other places.
2. Inducting Randy Savage into the WWE Hall of Fame.
3. Including Randy Savage on their upcoming Legends of Wrestlemania multi platform game. In my view this game without Savage just wouldn’t seem right since he’s been apart of so many historic Wrestlemania moments.

The last thing I heard is Savage did something that really pissed Vince McMahon off a long time ago and as a result Savage has been pretty much blackballed from all things WWE, but this status may have changed to allow for the above things.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Drake Daniels

As far as I know, he will never be able to have any of that because Vince dislikes him that much on that level. What the guy did who knows there has been some rumors but they are a little far fetch for my liking.

Tim-Æ

I really thought this thread was gonna be about him being dead or having AIDS or something.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon Tees

Nothing serious though last I heard he was having some as expected back and knee problems due to his many years of taking bumps. And performing high risk, low reward moves. This is to be expected because in all honesty he’s been wrestling to some extent for the past 20 something years that I’ve been a fan. Plus he is pushing 60 so the beatings he’s taken over the course of his legendary career are obviously going to be catching up to him now.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Duckman

The story is he fucked Steph when she was about 16 or so and that's why Vince hates him.  It's probably one of those urban legends that wrestling throws up all the time.

It must be something huge though because Vince could make a lot of money out of a Savage DVD and he probably could've had one more good run in WWE but nothing ever happened.

Whatever he did, it's got to be something very, very bad to stop Vince from cashing in.

Peace

Sambo
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

i think that rumor is bullshit... because I think if that happen He in jail right now... or vince has his legs broken  by the other guys ... and then puts him in jail... it about the way he left in the early ninties and went to WCW... hard words that were said ... shit like that ...but everyone think it somehing major , because they know Vince is about making a profit... macho man DVD would bring in great profit if done 

The Rick

I believe Black Death is correct about Macho going to WCW pissing Vince off, although I have also heard that while in WCW during the Monday Night Wars, Macho Man was looking to return to the WWF and at the last minute stuck with WCW and it really pissed Vince off as Savage seemed to be using going back to WWF as a way to get a better deal with WCW.

Drake Daniels

I'm not sure what it was but he used Warrior to make a buck, yet won't use Savage. Something about that just doesn't seem right in my mind. I don't believe the hype behind the Steph rumor, but I do think it was something on that nature. He must have said something personal towards Vince.

Rob

Must be pretty bad if Vince isn't even willing to make the cash that he would obviously make off of him.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Think the Rick my have hit the nail on the head... Savage using vince as a tool to get more money from WCW and he may have told vince that he was coming back and then lied and stay in WCW... He may have broke his word to Vince ...

Duckman

Weird though, Hogan testified against him in a Federal Court.  Went to WCW and continually tried to screw a better deal and Vince brought him back loads.

He brought back Hall and Nash.  He brought them all back apart from Savage.

I'm sure there must be more to it then just breaking his word to Vince, I'm sure hundreds of wrestlers have done that to him down the years.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

Hogan ... never said anything wrong against him the the trial...at the Trial... they ask Hogan if he took Steroids and he said yes...they ask him if he get it from Vince he said no...the truth .   Vince and Hogan at one point were like BFF  lol...so he going to give Hogan the benefit of the doubt

Big Gay Honker

also think about how Bret Hart was in a HOF, and he gave Vince a black eye

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Big Gay Honker on August 19, 2008, 10:45:45 PMalso think about how Bret Hart was in a HOF, and he gave Vince a black eye

Didn't fuck his kids though.  ;)