News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Honestly surprised that Carlito hasn’t been released.

Started by Jon Tees, August 19, 2008, 02:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Tees

Honestly, I’m a bit surprised that Carlito hasn’t been released during the last round of lay offs. Nothing personal against Carlito, its just he has been vocal about his dissatisfaction with his position in the company, that and the fact I can’t remember the last time WWE has actually used him in any capacity. I remember he teamed with Santino at Wrestlemania or something, but after that I don’t remember the last appearance he’s made with the company. He was drafted to Smackdown from Raw back in June and has yet to make his Smackdown debut.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Drake Daniels

They are using his brother as a joke on him it looks like as well. I thought they were suppose to be a tag team on Smackdown guess not now.

The Rick

On Tammy Sytch's shoot interview from a couple of years back she says that Eddie Colon is far more into the wrestling business than Carlito who's heart isn't really in it. To be honest, there was a lot of hype about him when he first showed up but he's never really lived up to it and if he did leave he'd be no big loss to WWE and certainly no big gain to TNA.

TaNK

Shut up Tees!

Carlito is money if they ever figure out what to do with him.

Drake Daniels

I never saw Carlito as money, a nice talent for the mid-card. You can always get a decent match out of him but I could never see him wearing the world title really. They would need to repackage him in my book before they could even think about a push like that.

Ally

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Black Death

I like him... he was funny ...you see that WM commerial he did with Maria...had me rolling...they need to let him get back on the mic and use the skills that he had ... he a great heel... and I enjoy that face run he had with torrie ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If they ever do the second generation stable, I would have to see Carlito somewhere in that mix personally.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Bryan

i like carlito and i think he could be main event material in all honesty. but i think it's true...wwe thinks carlito isn't putting enough effort into his work and therefore he's at the very bottom of the WWE totem poll at the moment.

Duckman

Yeah that seems to be the jist of what's going on.  He's waiting for a push, WWE are waiting for a reason from him to give him a push. 

Last few times I saw him in the ring he looked really lazy and bored. 

He's got the charisma to be a star, but by all accounts he doesn't want to put the work in.

I remember Mick Foley talking about how Vince is very big on guys who knuckle down and show some form of personal improvement.  I think that's why Punk is where he is now, cause he got his head down and just worked when they were jobbing him out.

Carlito at the moment won't go anywhere, the fact he's not been cut shows WWE do think there's something to be done with him.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.