News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Wrestler

Started by Tim-Æ, September 17, 2008, 01:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Darla on March 22, 2009, 11:38:57 PM
I thought there was alot of hype, even outside the wrestling fans and just in general on the net. It was good, but I was expecting TDK or something.

Thats kind of an ignorant thing to say. How could you be expecting the Dark Knight? If your talking about comparing either movie in any form they can't be compared lol.

One is shot with what appears to be a single camera....the other is shot from many angles. The Wrestler has no special effects, the entire Dark Knight film is based on stunts and special effects. The Wrestler's demon is not a demented clown, but age....

What are you going to say next you watched Bolt and was disappointed because you were expecting Whats Eating Gilbert Grape?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

KenFucious

Quote from: Sir Ian Trumps on March 26, 2009, 02:37:42 PM
Quote from: Darla on March 22, 2009, 11:38:57 PM
I thought there was alot of hype, even outside the wrestling fans and just in general on the net. It was good, but I was expecting TDK or something.

Thats kind of an ignorant thing to say. How could you be expecting the Dark Knight? If your talking about comparing either movie in any form they can't be compared lol.

One is shot with what appears to be a single camera....the other is shot from many angles. The Wrestler has no special effects, the entire Dark Knight film is based on stunts and special effects. The Wrestler's demon is not a demented clown, but age....

What are you going to say next you watched Bolt and was disappointed because you were expecting Whats Eating Gilbert Grape?

Fuckin A. QFT.