News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Films you wish you could 'unsee'...

Started by FXBlade, August 08, 2013, 02:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Ok.  So we have Movies you wish you saw.  Movies you want to see etc...

So, what were the movies you really wish you hadn't seen?

For me, it is a recent one to start us off, and IMO the trailer was pretty decent.  I rented it on DVD and didnt go to the cinema, so thats a bonus for me...

Hansel & Gretel (2012) - Trailer

Hansel and Gretel...

Not the witch hunters, the one the year before that.

The plot was adapted and badly done.  The acting was awful.

For me, the best thing was the trailer, and they should have left it at that.

So what about you?

Crazy Kyd

The Black Dahlia. I never finished it but I did not like it at all. Way too slow for my liking.

Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star. I still hate that my friend wanted to see this. We were the only two in the theater and the only time I actually laughed at the movie was because MMMbop by Hanson played. Extremely terrible all the way around.

Miss March. TERRIBLE MOVIE. I am glad that I only rented the movie and another bonus was that the disc was messed up. I only saw the first 10 minutes and the last half of the movie.

Your Highness. Had hopes for it, hated it, was very disappointed.

Texas Chainsaw 3D: It was too comical. The movie followed the very specific cliche formula for slasher films but the ending was awesome.

The Collection. I was a huge fan of the first one, and this one was super disappointing. All of the cool characters get killed off too quickly and the way how things end is a bit anticlimactic. Not the very end, but the end of the situation that the characters are in.

Bridesmaids. I am one of the few who don't like the movie. I wasn't expecting it to be like The Hangover but the movie is not as funny as people make it seem, in my opinion.

Mike Powers

Every movie made by Wes Anderson.  The Royal Tenenbaums is one of the rare movies that my wife and I walked out in the middle of.  She demaned a refund, and she actually got it!

Gates

The Village. Don't know if I'm alone on this one, but I just didn't like it. Probably didn't help that it cut out 3/4 of the way through, but I probably could have never seen this movie and not cared.

Dorling

The Sweetest Thing starring Christina Applegate, Cameron Diaz and Selma Blair.

The. Worst. Movie. I've. Ever. Seen.

Crazy Kyd

Quote from: C.J. Gates on August 08, 2013, 05:05:58 PM
The Village. Don't know if I'm alone on this one, but I just didn't like it. Probably didn't help that it cut out 3/4 of the way through, but I probably could have never seen this movie and not cared.

I saw that movie twice. The first time, I thought it was decent. A few weeks later, saw it again and hated it. I was able to see how bad it actually was.

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 08, 2013, 04:55:45 PM
Every movie made by Wes Anderson.  The Royal Tenenbaums is one of the rare movies that my wife and I walked out in the middle of.  She demaned a refund, and she actually got it!

Yeah, his films are not for everyone.

I got another one, Feardotcom. I walked out of the movie after 10 or 20 minutes or so.

Chris Shields

Up until the point Kristanna Loken showed her tits, I totally wanted to unsee Bloodrayne.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 08, 2013, 08:26:53 PM
Up until the point Kristanna Loken showed her tits, I totally wanted to unsee Bloodrayne.

Furiously begins googling.....

Chris Shields

Ty

Flins.

Recently, Grown Ups 2. Got talked into watching it with friends, so I couldn't leave, no matter how much I wanted to after the opening scene. I think Ian mentioned the fact it doesn't have a plot, but there so much more about this movie that blows.

¿PapaPancho?

Requiem for a Dream

A friend hyped it up for me as a great movie and it just made me want to slit my wrists throughout the whole movie.  Luckily i got to break the DVD he had given me and that helped.

Marq

Oh. Shit.

I thought this thread was about movies that were so fucked up, you wish you hadn't seen them. I think we've all seen shitty movies, but here's a few that completely and utterly fucked up my soul. Fascinating to watch at first, but I will never, ever be watching them again.

And for the record? Looking at this post again, I think I know where Dorian Wong came from, now.

Alrighty, let's begin.

~

"Megan is Missing" - This one's really, really hard to watch. First off, it's sort of "found footage-y" and is about these two underage, teenage girls who start chatting up with some guy online. Eventually, one of them goes missing after meeting him, and the other one ends up getting kidnapped, too. It's kind of slow in the beginning towards the middle, but fuuuuuuuck me, once the last part hits, the movie ends up being from the perspective of the kidnapper. It's really terrible -- like legitimately horrifying stuff -- 'cause this could be your sister, your daughter, etc. I actually had to pause the movie during the last ten minutes to collect myself 'cause the fact shit like this happens everyday was so awful to take in. Be forewarned, this one is eye-opening to the world we live in, now, and is ABSOLUTELY NOT for the weak of stomach.

MEGAN IS MISSING trailer

"Man Behind the Sun" - It's Japanese. People get tortured. And there's a scene where a cat is thrown into a pit of rats, and it's STILL not clear (even in this day and age) if the cat was actually ravaged by the rats, or if it was faked.

I've linked the video below, and the scene in question is at 1:30. Mind you, I'm pretty sure it's NSFW.

Men Behind the Sun part15

"A Serbian Film" - Christ, where do you even get started with this movie... umm... it's Serbian? And it's really, really dark -- to the point where sexual violence is just the beginning. There's rape, BDSM, necrophilia, pedophilia, and everything else under the sun tied into a movie where the central theme is about a father who loves his family, and what he'll do to see them safe. Honestly, the extreme nature of the sex and violence in this movie is the kind of stuff nightmares are made of, and if you DO have the gall to see it, do yourself a favor and just pass. It's just... wrong.

This one, I don't even wanna link to.

Enjoy!
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Tezmission Black

The Last Airbender: As a fan of the Avatar series, the movie was atrocious. M Night had said at one point he was making the movie because his children enjoyed the Series, well after seeing that piece of crap movie, I think his kids should murder him in his sleep for all of us. Why can't Game Boy be his kid for a day, he'd do it.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE