Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Films you wish you could 'unsee'...

Started by FXBlade, August 08, 2013, 02:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Laughing Man

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on August 16, 2013, 02:45:22 AM
Batman and robin

thats just cold man. Hopefully you will warm up to the move and find it to be very cool

Last air bender is  number one. that movie was shit and poorly represented the avatar franchise and should had never been made.  FUCK THAT MOVIE

the godfather 3. I watched the godfathers in order and got to three thinking it would live up to the quality of the two previous movies. By the end I was very pissed because it wasn't worthy of the godfather name it tarnished the legacy of the god father movies imo. It wasn't a bad movie don't get me wrong but compared to the others it is.

Superman return was boring.

Trolls 2 . i new the movie was going to be  bad but people told me i would get a laugh out of it . didn't laugh was just surprised of how bad the movie was. costumes acting plot everything sucked in the movie especially the ending  was lie the ending to one of the old goose bumps show in the 90s

dragon ball evolution  FUCK THAT MOVIE. it is possible the worst adaptation of anime ever it is closely tied to the last air bender in my opinion.  Movie didn't do the DBZ franchise justice like the last air bender. Its lie the skimmed through the whole dragon ball saga and threw something together. FUCK THAT MOVIE

that is all