News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

IN GOB WE TRUST OSCAR PREDICTION GAME

Started by Exile, January 03, 2009, 01:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exile

Like predicting things, like the weather, sports, or whether or not the new year will suck more than last year? Well, the team at www.ingobwetrust.com is here to present a movie game just for you. Here’s how it’s gonna go:

OFFICIAL RULES AND INFORMATION AT http://www.ingobwetrust.com/?page_id=342

1. The 2009 Oscars will air on February 22 at 8pm, hosted by Hugh Jackman (why? I have no idea). The Nominations for each category will be announced on January 22nd. If you want to play the game, you must send in your predictions of who will be nominated along with who will win each category.

2. Here is the list of categories you can make your predictions:

Best Actor in a leading role
Best Supporting Actor
Best Actress in a leading role
Best Supporting Actress
Best Director
Best Picture
Best Documentary
Best Adapted Screenplay
Best Original Screenplay
Best Foreign Film
Best Animated Film
Best Art Direction
Best Cinematography
Best Costume Design
Best Song

3. Each nomination you have predicted correctly will earn you 2 points, and for each correct winner you have predicted correctly you get 5 points.

Example Prediction:

Best Actor

Georgie Clooney (in the movie Michael Clayton)

Daniel Day Lewis (in the movie There Will be Blood)  - Winner

Johnny Depp (in the movie Sweeny Todd)

Tommy Lee Jones (in the movie In The Valley of Ellah)

Viggo Mortensen (in the movie Eastern Promises)

Total Awarded Points: 15

4. You MUST send in your predictions by January 21st at 11:59pm Eastern Time. Please Email your predictions to: rachel@ingobwetrust.com

5. The runner up with the 2nd most points will receive Two Free Movie Tickets to the movie of his/her choice via Fandango (Fandango is in no way associated with www.InGOBWeTrust.com). The secret Grand Prize will be awarded to the player with the most points.

Good luck to everyone, and if you have any questions please email us at rachel@ingobwetrust.com !

MAKE SURE THAT YOU EMAIL YOUR PREDICTIONS BY JANUARY 21ST AT MIDNIGHT NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Exile

REMINDER THAT GOLDEN GLOBES WERE SUNDAY

FINAL ENTRIES ARE DUE JANUARY 21st MIDNIGHT EST.

Duckman

You should all play this game.  I've already sent me entry in!

Come on and support Chris and Rae and little baby Lemontree by playing their cool game!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Tim-Æ

I'm waiting until I have watched a majority of the films possibly being nominated. I currently have Revolutionary Road, Gran Torino, Man on Wire, JCVD, and Vicky Christina Barcelona left to watch and all will be taken care of this weekend. Anyone aware of a good torrent for The Reader, the Visitor, or Doubt, let me know.

Exile

DEADLINE IN TWO DAYS!!

Play www.ingobwetrust.com Oscar Game!
Send in your Oscar nomination picks to rachel@ingobwetrust.com by January 21st at Midnight EST
to be eligible for game and prizes.