News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Simpsons Quote Game

Started by Tim-Æ, December 09, 2009, 10:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim-Æ

Inspired by Sam's constant Simpsons status updates, I've decided to start a simpson quote game.

Post a quote. Next person has to guess who says it, then respond with their own. And so on, and so forth. I'll start.

"The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I just kept my finger outta there."

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Zombie Gunn

100% Correct.  I think I'll like this game.

! JDM The Professional !

Quit JIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEENNNNNNN me turkey!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

In song, no less:

~Nobody move or I'll blow your heads off!~
~Ooo ooo ooo ooo~

Second bit just helps for context, it's the first one I'm interested in.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Black Death

You know, the one with all the well meaning rules that don’t work out in real life, uh, Christianity

Zombie Gunn

Black Death

Tim-Æ

that's Homer.

"Listen, Aldrin, I'm not as laid back as people think.  Now here's the deal: I'm going to play, and you're going to float there and like it."

Sally Screw

Duckman

Former President James Taylor
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Tim-Æ