News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2008 Emmy Nominations Released

Started by Exile, July 17, 2008, 09:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exile

Hondo

I really like that The Office (my favorite show) picked up three noms. (One for Outstanding Comedy, one for Steve Carell for Lead Actor and one for Rainn Wilson for Supporting Actor).

The other stuff I can leave or take.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

TheNthDegree

I'm pleasantly surprised Damages got so many noms. I thought nobody else but me has heard of it ...
Well that makes me feel happy. And 2 for best supporting actor, none the less. Good. Maybe the DVDs will be you know, EASIER TO FIND now.

Scott Rage

I Love LOST, so I hope it wins outstanding drama series, but the actors don't have too many nominations other than Emerson as a supporting char., but I hope he wins that too :P

Gary

About damn time Lost was nominated again!

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.