News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Like, whoa....I have a dossier!?!  I worked in lots of hospitals, a big one in New Jersey, a smaller one in Delaware.  Both were painted an off white inside.  Why do you think they paint hospitals that ugly color?     

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm not too sure on that one thank you for your time Doc we'll be in touch.

Private lets get a hold of Dr. Potter.

Dr were looking for a good field doctor here. So tell me Dr. Potter what is your area of expertise and what hospitals have you worked for?

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Well, if you've done your research you know got my degree from UNC.  I did my residency at Carolinas Medical Center.  Afterwords, I did some work in cosmetic surgery, but there are only so many pairs of fake tits a guy can make, you know what I mean?  I'm looking for a bigger challenge, and TCW has that in spades.     

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Sounds impressive Dr. Potter. I have a few more interviews to conduct but we'll be in touch.

Private lets get ahold of Dr. Quinlan please.

Dr were looking for a good field doctor here. So tell me Dr. Potter what is your area of expertise and what hospitals have you worked for?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Wait....did you want to talk to me, or Dr. Potter?  Because I just saw him heading towards the elevator....   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I was looking to speak to you.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Okay.....my name is Dr. Quinlan, not Potter......anyways.....

I did my residency at Mount Sinai hospital.  I got a job there shortly thereafter, as a hospitalist.  Basically, that means I'm the primary care doctor to patients admitted to the hospital.  I've run the gamut of experience from broken bones, to heart attacks, to viral illnesses.     

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Dr. Quinlan you sound like just the man I'm looking for.

What do you say to a 3 year 3 million dollar deal?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I think we can agree on those terms.  Just put the right name on the contract.  Q-U-I-N-L-A-N.     

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I see you've heard about my problem with typing and technology. Glad to have you on the squad Dr.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Private Bailey. Thank you for your work today. I think you've earned some base lib until the draft starts.

Dismissed private.

* Sgt. Josh Underpants salutes
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sir, yes sir!

PRIVATE BAILEY SALUTES

Sgt. Josh Underpants

* Sgt. Josh Underpants enters the Majors office and salutes

Sir, Sgt underpants reporting. Permission to speak freely.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

RETURNS SALUTE

Granted.  What's on your mind Staff Sergeant?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Sir I was thinking we need ourselves something that really represents us and our mission. I wanted to get your opinion on looking at getting ourselves a mascot. 
You Are Game Will Evolve