Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

What'd you have in mind?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I was looking at possibly getting ourselves an Eagle or a Falcon if an Eagle isn't available. I feel both of them really emphasize our idea of speed and power combined along with the obvious patriotic image it will give us. Especially after hearing that those Brits over on the West Coast a wimpy little bulldog and are cementing themselves as clearly anti American.  This will be a great way for us to really make a statement before the season officially starts
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

An eagle is a fine idea son.  They're just not as easy to get as an ugly dog from the nearest shelter.  What I'm getting at is, it may cost us a little cash.  You're in charge of that, so I trust your judgment.  Private Bailey will assist you if you decide to move forward.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thank you sir

* Sgt. Josh Underpants salutes and does an about face to leave.

Private Bailey lets see about getting ourselves an eagle for our new mascot here
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I've contacted the local aviation sanctuary sir, and they can bring an American Bald Eagle to all of our home matches for a cost of $500K sir.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Would that be a one time fee?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

That would be per season sir.  This expenditure can come out of either the PR or the incentives budget, whichever you prefer sir. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Lets take it out of our incentives and just do it for this one season for now. I'll put in the paperwork
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sir, yes sir!

PRIVATE BAILEY SALUTES

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Private Bailey lets get Daniel Morse on the line please about our first recruit Mr. USA

Mr. Morse we would like to offer Mr. USA a 4 year contract at 8 million dollars and 1million in PR to make him the face of the Militia.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Daniel Morse here. My client agrees with your deal except for one thing. Against my stringent objections, instead of promoting him, he wants the PR money to go towards promoting the USA.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

That sounds like a great idea. I'll sign the paperwork thank you Mr. Morse

Private lets get Melissa Solis on the line.

Ms. Solis I'd like to offer Morgan a 4 year deal worth 5 mil a season and 1 mil in pr?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Hey there sugar.  Morgan is over the moon to be selected this early in the draft!  He gladly accepts your offer!   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thank you Melissa I am submitting the paperwork now. Can't wait to see Morgan in action.

Private while were waiting for our next draft pick, is Mr. USA available. I wanted to meet our star and have him tell me a bit about himself
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Hey boss.  I was excited to hear that you drafted me.  I can't think of a better fit for me!