News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Midas will make an honest woman of you.

Congratulations to you and to Cory too. Some awesome news.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Congrats Cory and Fnord.

Cory, my biggest piece of advice is to figure out what works best for you and your child.  People have different methods of parenting, but those methods don't work across the board.  Just work to find out the best fit for you guys.

And save money.  Powers said it best.  They're expensive yo!

KellyShambles

@Cory

Invest in cloth/bamboo diapers. They work out much less than disposables and are there if child number 2 happens ^^

Never co-sleep. This was my big regret. You will be tempted. After about 2 weeks of sleeping an hour, waking up, sleeping an hour n a half, waking up, you will be tempted to stick the kid in the bed to nurse while you sleep. You must fight this temptation at all costs. Once the kid gets into your bed, it is hell to get them out :(

Baby proof ALL THE THINGS! Doors, wall sockets, windows, stairs,  animals, everything. Make sure VCR/DVD players/TV's are above waist height.

Buy a belt clip for your house keys. I found mine in my shoes, the freezer, the washing machine and the VCR.

Stock up on coffee. It will be your lifeline for the next four years.

Consider a breastmilk pump. My kid breastfed until she was 4 (child lead weaning), so I'd pump breastmilk and freeze it in a ziploc to build up a stock (if I had to go to work, shopping, stay overnight for work). You just stick the ziploc in some warm water, stick it in a bottle and boom, instant baby snack.

No sharp corners! Tables n stuff are at the right height for kids to hurt themselves on. You can buy kiddies corner protectors for a few dollars. Mine have goofy red hands :D

Jon

Quote from: Jack on January 11, 2017, 06:26:59 PM
I quit my job and am going to make a go of it as my own business.

Little anxious but excited as well. Here we go!

Good luck Jack! Chase those dreams!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Doug E Fresh

Known for a little bit but announcing this today.

I'm gonna be a dad. And its still like woah.

Mike Powers

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Drama Queen

Justin

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

! JDM The Professional !

Shout out to Drama Queen for fighting the good fight at JFK. Standing up for human rights can be daunting especially when going up against the government, but unity is the key to fighting this awful leader. Proud of you mate.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Drama Queen

Thanks Jordan. I'm going to my fifth protest in five days.... each of them for a different reason! It's not just one thing with this cunt that people call our president.

I apologize to everyone for not being appropriately terrified beforehand and for advocating voting 3rd party.

Jon

I would still vote 3rd Party if I had do it over again.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Drama Queen on January 29, 2017, 11:00:35 AM
Thanks Jordan. I'm going to my fifth protest in five days.... each of them for a different reason! It's not just one thing with this cunt that people call our president.

I apologize to everyone for not being appropriately terrified beforehand and for advocating voting 3rd party.

I always advocate third party. Even if the short term results are poor, long term developing a greens party  (one with the closest thing to proper ethics in politics) is necessary. Both major parties are trash (Both Aus and US) and some major political shake ups are needed.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs