News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 20, 2015, 07:19:23 PM
*yawns* The Eagles have three points and just gave the ball back to Dallas. You need something to cheer about so I'll let McNabb's archaic achievement be the Eagles' happy moment for the day.

And what is your happy moment today, lol?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on September 20, 2015, 07:59:18 PM
And what is your happy moment today, lol?

Tony Romo rushing for more yards than the entire Eagles team...  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 20, 2015, 08:05:21 PM

Oh, you're a closet Cowboys fan, gotchya.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on September 20, 2015, 08:08:34 PM
Oh, you're a closet Cowboys fan, gotchya.

Negative. I just think it's hilarious that he ran for more yards than Murray, Sproles, and Matthews combined.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

When Old Man Weeden found out he was getting into the game, he promptly took a quick nap on the bench before his first drive lol

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 20, 2015, 08:05:21 PM

Soooo your happy moment of the day came from not your team, but another?

Mine was Cody Parkey hitting his FGs today.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on September 20, 2015, 08:34:44 PM
Soooo your happy moment of the day came from not your team, but another?

Mine was Cody Parkey hitting his FGs today.

Melvin Gordon's rushing was a close second but Romo's was more amusing so that won out. Weeden's long bomb TD pass and the fact that the Johnny Football won today get honorable mentions.

Cory

If Kiko and Kendricks are back next week thats all I care about now.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on September 20, 2015, 09:14:50 PM
If Kiko and Kendricks are back next week thats all I care about now.

there not ... few weeks more than likely
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on September 20, 2015, 09:38:52 PM

there not ... few weeks more than likely

Kendricks said the plan is to play Sunday v/s Jets.....Kiko im much more worried about. Then again, Jordan Hicks looked pretty good all things considered and for a rookie implemented himself in the Eagles/Cowboys rivalry by 'introducing' himself to Romo.

Man, Cowboys cant catch a break.

At least we know 3rd string QB Stephen Morris is the fall guys cutting him today. WHY WASNT HE BLOCKING GOOD!?

GM Franchise

Cutler and Brees are out injured now too.

Cory

Cory

Either the Colts are AS bad as the Eagles or we're going to get another level of humiliation next week.

Cory

Quote from: Jack on September 21, 2015, 10:20:24 PM
The Eagles get way to much talk on this thread  :P But if they can't turn things around, I'll be interested to see how the perception of Chip Kelly changes.

I was actually trying to remember who everyone who regularly visits/posts here teams are, in response to I think there are more Eagle fans here than another other team hence that, NFC East dominate I know for sure.

Eagles - Me, Teej, Jon, Dorling, Blade
Redskins - Justin, Reb
Cowboys - BD, Chris Shields, Duckman

Bears - Ian, Fnord
Chargers - Franch, Panch
Bengals - Hondo
Chiefs - Powers
Browns - Doug
Panthers - Talon
Seahawks - Jack
Bills - Jag