News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

...as insulting as being called a Browns fan on MS...

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

If you lose to the Jets? Might be time to change that avatar Cory. My friend Tony thinks Chip has replica written on the side of those balls.

Doug E Fresh

Captain Metro

Quote from: Jack on September 21, 2015, 10:20:24 PM
Would love for Kam Chancellor to come back. I support the Hawks in not paying him though, so it is what it is.

If the contracts were fully guaranteed I would agree with you but until such time I don't. It's not like Bam's deal was front loaded and he got all his money up front and now wants more. You've got to take care of your own and the Hawks have done a good job of that to this point but I think this is really souring people. There's really no cap consequences for what Bam is asking for too - just cash outlay and I think that's what has him and his teammates pissed off. If you're going to keep Bam for the entire length of the contract it makes no difference. What you're saying by not giving him the money in '16 is that you're planning on cutting him before '17.

Also - I agree with you on the revenge storyline. I think it's mischaracterized but I do believe Belichick is in fuck you mode. It made the Bills game more interesting with him continuing to air the ball out in the fourth but I think he's looking to stick it to the rest of the NFL again this year. (I also laughed at the commentator asking why the Pats weren't "taking the air out of the ball" and giving it to Blount in the 4th.)

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on September 22, 2015, 09:17:07 AM
:sparta:

They did man. In the fantasy football thread we have several people from Ohio that are Browns or Bengals fans, and then someone goes "oh we claim Bone cause he's a Browns fan". It was terrible and I had to summon Kuribo to yell at them hehehehe...

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As a Bears fan I look forward to the 2016 NFL draft...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

That was much better!

Can't say the same for the Bolts, right Franchise?

Cory

That 2nd half was ugly offensively, but a great win to take to Washington next week. Jordan Hicks was unreal today, glad I picking him up and used him in my IDP league.

At least the line looks like they figured something out, that Jets front 7 is as good as any in the NFL.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

No offensive line what so ever ... at least i got to see AP go HAM on a couple runs.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on September 27, 2015, 04:31:24 PM
That was much better!

Can't say the same for the Bolts, right Franchise?

*yawns*

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Chargers playoff chances in that box?