News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2011 - HALL OF FAME NOMINEES

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, September 30, 2011, 06:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

START THINKING ABOUT WHO SHOULD MAKE THE BALLOT FOR THE 2011 HALL OF FAME NOMINEES. EFK DOES FOUR CATEGORIES

E-FED
RPER
FED HEAD
STAFFER

Previous winners can be seen here: http://www.efedknights.com/boards/index.php?topic=2762.0

and do not need to be nominated again. Please remember this isn't a chance to have some popularity contest, it's a chance to really honour those who have made a difference to our game. Throw some names up here for the category and I will put them on the ballot. Nominations close on Sunday October 30th
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

E-Fed
NEW. They've been very consistent these past couple of years.
PCW. Best fed ever!

RPer
Cobra - Really dominated 2011
CJ Gates - Made leaps and bounds from the beginning of this year till now
Kamikaze - One of the most consistent winners I've seen and a great guy to work with

Fedhead
Haystak for NEW
Swamp Pirate for PCW

Staffer
Dorling for CWC and the E-Rankings

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

My nominations...

E-FED

Tough one this year given that there hasn't been a ton of stand outs in this community, so I am actually going to nominate an e-fed from the past who I think never got it's true due for the impact it made on our game and that is Roughkut Wrestling. Through it's many different apperances and different owners, it somehow battled against the test of time. I have no idea whether it's still going, but I think it deserves a place as an e-fed in the Hall of Fame

STAFFER

I got two nominations here for guys I think have brought a ton to the T.F.W.F. which is what I am heavily involved in obviously. One is a current staffer and one a former staffer. The current one is David Valdez who has been a real important TFWF staff member over the years and is often overlooked for all the good work he did on the TFWF radio show as well as just his day to day TFWF stuff. The second is Aaron he retired from the game in June, but was a staffer up to the very end and has had a major impact on how the T.F.W.F. has been shaped over the years

FED-HEAD

Again a bit of a tricky one because I just dont see impactful fed heads anymore, one that I feel needs the nod to go in is Jimmy Chisel as he has been around for sometime and of course G-2 has made an impact in our game as an established e-fed.

RPER

I got a ton of names on the list, but there are two I would like to see given the nod to go into the EFK Hall of Fame. The first is from the T.F.W.F. and it's Phenom after being in the game for 10 years of the T.F.W.F. last year, Phenom finally realized his dream of winning the biggest prize of them all. For all the flakes and people that made up more excuses (and still do) than they have different underpants, Miguel went through some horrendous stuff over the last few years and has never missed a chance to show off how amazing of a rper and how brilliant a character he is OOC. Without a doubt he deserves a place in here. My second one is Tiger Young, Harry is often overlooked on places like EFK because he never used the place, but he was the locker room voice of the TFWF for pretty much any stint he was in the federation. He has helped shape arguably the greatest rper in this game Fallen Angel into the amazing character we see today as well as helping so many other careers. There is not an accolade this man hasn't won in the TFWF and is considered a legend in the rping and ooc sense.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob.B

E-Fed
Universal Wrestling League

Staffer
Dorling

Fed Head
M.D.K. for SCW

RPer
Insomnia
William Bateman
Nea (Latrisha/Cecile LeCrux)

Russ

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on September 30, 2011, 06:41:54 PM
E-Fed
NEW. They've been very consistent these past couple of years.

I seriously hope the idea of putting NEW in the EFK Hall of Fame is a joke.

E-FED:
Same as in my awards, sadly not seen enough of the ewrestling world this year to really be able to add any other fed that hasn't already been mentioned.

STAFFER:
AlexK - I believe he's done a commendable job with helping VWF out, so he gets the nod here.

FEDHEAD:
Nick - So far has done a very good job with PW since Ratkins jumped ship.

RPER:
Marc Abrigo - How is Kirsta Lewis in the HOF but Marc isn't?
Kurt Noble - A great rise to power throughout the ET, and it seems traditional for the dark horse of the tournament to end up with commendations here!
Mike Wilkins - A bit of a veteran now and certainly worth getting a nod for the HOF.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rob.B

I assume Bone's talking about New Era not New Edge.

T-Bonizzle

Not New Edge. Sorry, since CWC has two NEW's I got into the habit of calling NEWera NEW and the other one just New Edge. Notice I didn't say Jesse Styles was the fedhead...

Nick

E-Fed
New Era Wrestling. They seem to have a hard working fed head who's dilligent in putting forth a decent product. Active board as well.

Staffer
Dorling. He's impressed me with his workrate.

Fed Head
Going with Haystack for New Era.

RPer
Cobra-Such a force of dominance in 2011.
William Bateman-13 month World Title reign. Crazy.
Kurt Noble-Amazing progression for being an off the radar free agent not too long ago.

JamesCaine

E-Fed
I don't have any nominations for this category

RPer
Nero - While she doesn't work well with too many others her storylines and RPs are some of the best I've ever read.
Vigilante - made a return to efedding after a five+ year hiatus and it's like the guy hasn't skipped a beat or missed a step since leaving.

Fedhead
Jimmy Chisel for obvious reasons

Staffer
Jon Tees for his work with AW. Has just been INVALUABLE. I can't tell you how much I would pay someone to do as much as he has done for us.

Alex Smiley

E-FED: WGWF - Has a lot of history, and in the past year or so the guy who goes by Chronic Chris Page has done a tremendous job of getting things turned around, getting past a slightly bumpy road at times to take the fed to great heights.
RPER - Dan Ryan, Scott DiBiase, Jonny Cedrone, Dr. Feelgood (handles that character and Dr. Jekyl)
FED HEAD - Chronic Chris Page - Like I said above, he's done a tremendous job with WGWF over the past year.
STAFFER - Paul Frost - Another curveball. WGWF guy, has been a big help in the WGWF with ideas, segments, video recaps, and running the WGWF Podcast. Great guy to work with and excellent RPer at that.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Doug E Fresh

E-FED: PW
RPER: Kurt Noble (without a doubt), Insomnia
FEDHEAD: MDK (since he took over SCW in my place and then a few other debacles after, he's done outstanding.)
STAFFER: Dorling

Hurricane Jeff

E-FED - Gonna go with PW
RPER - Gonna go with CJ Gates, Biggs, and Sally Talfourd
FED HEAD - MDK
STAFFER - Gonna go with Biggs. Last year he took over GMing my weekly show while I needed a break. Once I took back controlled, he became the GM of my biweekly show. Biggs always gets the show posted on time and writes matches every week and RP's and always does whats good for the fed and not himself.

Jonny Briggs

E-fed: PCW (I don’t know if it counts because it isn’t a “traditional” fed)

Staffer: Dorling (…Is…Coming)(Remember that dude?)

Fed-Head: Swamp Pirate (but only if PCW counts as a fed though)

RP’er:

Kenny (Sandy Makel) No longer active
Bobby (Thatcher Rex) Don’t know where he is now
Conor (Joel Bryant) TFWF (The other, other JB)

Dorling

Quote from: Jonny Briggs on October 03, 2011, 05:18:35 PM
Staffer: Dorling (…Is…Coming)(Remember that dude?)

Yeah, I remember. I wrote an RP where Dorling drove a tank and destroyed cardboard cut outs of Briggs and for some reason I didn't beat you. Live and learn.

E-fed: NEWera - great place with some fantastically sarcastic/deadpan roster members

Staffer: T-Bone!

Fed-Head: Swamp Pirate - I now consider myself quite current with American politics and it's all down to him.

RP’er:

Gonna go for Reaper - his work as Damien Lester and Cobra this year has been truly outstanding and he has made great leaps forward. Not to mention retaining the CWC World Title in a 64 man tournament.

J-Reb

E-FED - PW
RPER - C.J. Gates and Kurt Noble
FED HEAD - Nick/BADASS (PW)
STAFFER - Biggs. Great work with the Asylum brand of APW.