Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

1000 Members

Started by Cory, July 10, 2013, 04:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on July 11, 2013, 10:24:17 AM
True, of course.

Rebel is number 2330. If Judge has deleted more accounts than we have active members I tip my hat to him.

I've been around since '11, so Doug's got to be somewhere higher, yes?

And technically, Doug, it's a fourway tie.  Throw in Kurt Noble, and add in Georgie, and that's one foursome.

Tezmission Black

I have been on here since '08, I did a double take when I saw that cause I never realized I've been on here for five years.

Stoner

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 11, 2013, 10:46:21 AM
I've been around since '11, so Doug's got to be somewhere higher, yes?

And technically, Doug, it's a fourway tie.  Throw in Kurt Noble, and add in Georgie, and that's one foursome.

I nominate my services as cameraman for that.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Doug E Fresh

All of that man...yum man.

Judge

Member number increments regardless of deleted users.  So yes, there are higher member numbers than registered accounts.  We're due for a purge soon as the ET is over.

Stoner

Quote from: Judge on July 11, 2013, 01:15:56 PM
Member number increments regardless of deleted users.  So yes, there are higher member numbers than registered accounts.  We're due for a purge soon as the ET is over.

Do I get to wear a mask and beat people with various objects?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Tezmission Black

So one night a year on EFK there is no crime? I'm down.

Rob

I'm number 4. So I joined before one of the admins...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Triple B

Little known fact....

I'm member #22, which if they were the letters of the alphabet would be BB.

Just in case you were wondering...  the first group of members in order starting at #1...

Judge
Duckman
Shannon Skanes
Rob aka Providence Diamond
Br26 aka Cool Bryan
Rebel Child
Scott Carr (VWFer)
Tank
Hippo
Honker
Murph
Kaladan aka Draeden Darksky (VWFer)
All That aka Lee Ryan (VWFer)
Jagilki
Jesse Gunn
Exile aka Lemke
Jace Gryphon
Russ
Excaligore
Black Death
AudiblyOffensive
TripleB
Watkins
James Onlee
Gary
Scott Rage
Kenfucius
Marq
Jeff Rivers (only guy I don't know)

That's the first 30 people on the forums.  Midas was #31.  Of that list, at least half are all still active.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Tezmission Black

Rob

Where's the residential post whore at?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

I was #36. I didn't realize at first that new forums had been opened, so I was a little late to the party.

I rue the day I was late to the dance...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Stoner

No idea what number I was.  I know it was the same day as JVo and the day after Ian though.

Hondo

Quote from: Stoner on July 11, 2013, 02:16:11 PM
No idea what number I was.  I know it was the same day as JVo and the day after Ian though.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Judge

Some of those names in that list I haven't heard from in years.