News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

1000 Bitches! You can stand under my umberella-ella-ella-ella..

Started by TaNK, October 31, 2008, 06:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaNK

So here's my 1000th post! It is a great achievement for me. I love you guys so here's a few shout outs.

Cliffkins - I love you bud. Been my online bestie lately. You're smart and very inquisitive when it comes to efedding. Now, go out there and get you a girl!

Georgie- Need I say anything?  ;D

Judge- WIthout Judge, I would probably be in a gutter and dead by now :( I love this guy, he's my brutha from anotha mutha.

Antoinette - How can you have a shoutout without this Irish beauty? Just because of her, I wash myself with Irish Spring when I take showers.

Marc - For all them late night "I love you's"

John - Fucking awesome dude. I enjoy talking to you on MSN. Much Love.

Baberaham Lincoln - Like whoa!

Chris - Excellent person to talk to when I need someone to talk to. Love you bro. Although Arkansas is still superior despite our shitty record.

Duck - You know I love ya bro. I enjoy seeing your passion for this forum. I'll do my best to give more.

Ian - Awesome, smart, very knowledgeable and handsome. Marry me? ;)

Rob - "shutup..rob" Haha jk, You been busier lately, but I still love you bro.

Adam - Can't wait to put all you UK to shame next year when I come to outdrink ya ;) Love ya bro. I like talking about them hoes with ya!

Teej - He's a man much like myself. Awesome dude to work with whether its PWR or AWR.

Twatkins - Glad I got to know yo better over these past few months. You are mature and quite knowledgeable for your age.

Jesse - I can only hope to be as smart as you someday.

HONKKERRR!!! - Do I really need to say anything? I love that pink ass!

Mitch & Cory - Very knowledgeable MMA peeps. Enjoy having you around and reading your posts.

Gary - I love your mean fucking attitude. Don't ever change, Hope to see you more in  the shout and the forums soon.

Black Death - Fellow big man, Would love t o kick it with you soon and hopefully see you back soon.

RoughKut, Noah, Nero, Stylez, and Suma - Without you fucking douchebags, this awesome site might have never been possible.

Jag - For being a all around stand up and awesome dude. You're always a good guy to talk to and joke with.

Tim - For knowing mutual people and being a great RPer.

Thats all that I can think of.

So here's some stuff for ya!

and

I know someone will think that 1000 posts is a waste of life but shit.. I got a gf thats fucking hot as hell, and I am out on the weekends whether I am working or not. I have a lot of friends but like I said in the shoutbox the other day.. "Life is what you enjoy, and I enjoy talking to you fucks."

I'll see ya at 2000 posts (first!)

Shit, forgot something..

Watch Sons of Anarchy on Wednesdays at FX!

Rebel Child

JohnS.

T Jay

I feel bad for any radio DJ that you call and he allows you to shout out to your friends. You'd use up his whole show, bro. Thanks for the mention though man it's been fun getting to know you and having some conversation here and there that is always interesting. We've come a long way since you were just some guy on the RK forums that I never knew.

In honor of your 1000th post I'll drink a few extra tonight!

Brandon

Bryan

Duckman

LOL!  Good work Tankster.  We are officially the Daddy's of these forums with our mighty post counts!

Keep them coming and let's keep this place as THE place to be when it comes to efedding and shooting the shit with good people!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Based on watching W I have decided Tank and George W. Bush could be the greatest BFFs in the history of the world ever.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.