News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Wise Education Foundation

Started by Justin, September 01, 2015, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 02, 2015, 10:31:42 PM
I would absolutely help out with a Mark of Excellence scholarship. I was awarded a number of small scholarships when I went to college, so I understand how helpful they were, along with getting the personal reward of knowing that I was chosen for them.

If we can get enough people to commit to raise at least $500 by November 1st then we can go ahead and get this started and i can add the scholarship to the site.

J-Reb

I would be glad to participate- I've got experience with scholarship development. I'll volunteer to help put things together if nobody objects.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: J-Reb on September 03, 2015, 07:13:22 AM
I would be glad to participate- I've got experience with scholarship development. I'll volunteer to help put things together if nobody objects.

I second Reb on this since he has experience. I have some ideas about what I feel would be good qualifications that would separate this one from the others enough so it doesn't give the same requests
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Cory

Real top notch Justin, congrats.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE