News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

elections...

Started by Knuckles, February 29, 2016, 03:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

im sure this is a bit of a touchy subject but who and y r u voting for whom ur voting for in these primaries?

just to get a discussion going

The Refreshing drink....

Gravedigger

Voting in the Democratic Primary in Vermont. Picking Sanders, not only because he's our Senator, but I just don't trust Hillary... at all....

Jon

I like Rubio and Sanders. If neither win and if it's between Trump and Clinton... I like Trump.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Knuckles

its very sad that this is how things come to. hilary is a liar, trump is a racist, rubio and cruz r both gun toting anti-abortionists and the only person who makes sense is doc brown sanders.

i WILL be putting my vote for sanders in hopes of stopping clinton from stealing the democratic nomination with the help of the establishment and super delegates. if she wins, its just proof that our votes mean nothing.

The Refreshing drink....

Drama Queen

Hillary Clinton comes across to me as one of the least sincere people in modern times. Everything she does is politically motivated, including standing by her misogynistic husband and sweeping his alleged sexual assaults under the carpet.

And then on the other side of the tracks we have a man who is so quick to put down Mexicans, Muslims, women, but needs to do more research before he forms an opinion on the KKK.

Cruz's religious zealous is being overlooked because of the clown I mentioned above.

I honestly dread to think what will happen if Sanders doesn't win.

T-Bonizzle

I am a Sanders supporter...and heavily considering not voting for Hillary if she takes the democratic nomination anyway. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Dorling

I can't see how anyone could support Trump in any way. If America wasn't an international laughing stock already, Trump will seal the deal. Absolute racist, sexist, bigoted, failed business man, lunatic. I would genuinely fear for the planet if he became POTUS.

Drama Queen

Well. looks like our worst fears are still on course... Trump vs Clinton. UGH... viva "democracy"

I've been outraged by politicians many times, but I've never been as outright embarrassed by one as I am right now Chris Christie, now Donald's little BITCH!

Knuckles

y would u say that? cuz hilary won more states? u mean those southern states that will go to the republicans anyways during the general election? bernie won 3/4 IMPORTANT swing states by a HUGE margin while hilary won mass by 3 points. it is not over

The Refreshing drink....

T-Bonizzle

Mathematically it's over.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Dorling

Hillary might be a politician, thus susceptible to many flaws, and she may not be the best choice, but she's a million times better than Trump.

Trump's entire campaign is built on hatred and lies. That's not even me trying to be funny. It's actually built entirely of hatred and lies. An utterly vile human being.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

My dream scenario...the Republicans screw Trump so hard that he runs as an independent....and than Bernie sees the opportunity and also runs as an independent.