News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

elections...

Started by Knuckles, February 29, 2016, 03:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

the protests r getting out of hand.

on 1 hand, trump has the freedom of speech to do his rallies and push forward to "become president"

on the other hand, the people protesting also have a right to not be called the racist rhetoric thats been coming from those rallies. they also have the right to freedom of speech to protest these rallies.

i get both sides of this and it needs to be understood that as long as it stays NON VIOLENT then none of it should be stopped. the second it gets violent is when things need to end. NOBODY should be using violence to get their point across. that being said, i blame trump. he specifically yells hateful things to incite his supporters to turn to violence when things get tough. he may have freedom of speech but he doesnt have freedom FROM his speech. even tho he can say wat he likes, it doesnt mean that he is free from the consequences of wat he says.

if he thinks people wont fight back after the bullshit he spews, then he has another thing coming. if for some reason he wins the whole thing, be ready to see him assassinated. bet me.......i love how he set back this country a few hundred years.

The Refreshing drink....

Drama Queen

You really shouldn't talk about what you said in your last paragraph knux.

But aside from that, I agree.

The guy from Humans of NY hit the hail on the head in his open letter.... protesting Trump is not a political stance anymore it is a moral one.

I watched a video of all the things he said that incites or encourages violence. He wants to get back to the "good old days" which in his mind seems to consist of mob mentality.

This has become a very scary time for this nation.

Knuckles

all im sayin is, back in the 50's, 60's, and 70's, there were political leaders that the establishment didnt like so they took things into their own hands and made assassinations. i just see it happening again this time around with trump or potentially hilary. assuming she isnt indicted first. but thats just comin from a conspiracy nut.....

The Refreshing drink....

Doug E Fresh

I just voted in Ohio. A lot of people who normally vote Democrat voted Republican instead just to vote against Trump. But I think doing that hurt Bernie's numbers in Ohio as Clinton won easily.

Knuckles

ok so here we r and close to the end of the primaries. trump is the last republican standing, clinton is being named, "the presumptive nominee" even tho the super delegates have YET to vote and the media is yelling at the top of their lungs that shes already won; not to mention the impending INDICTMENT that is soon to be taking place, and bernie sanders is hoping the super delegates open their eyes by the time july 25th comes around.

i think its sickening that the media is already calling it for hillary. their basically saying that california, nj, north and south dakota and new mexico doesnt matter since she "already has it". its pathetic.....

The Refreshing drink....

J-Reb

Quote from: Knuckles on June 07, 2016, 12:19:03 PM
ok so here we r and close to the end of the primaries. trump is the last republican standing, clinton is being named, "the presumptive nominee" even tho the super delegates have YET to vote and the media is yelling at the top of their lungs that shes already won; not to mention the impending INDICTMENT that is soon to be taking place, and bernie sanders is hoping the super delegates open their eyes by the time july 25th comes around.

i think its sickening that the media is already calling it for hillary. their basically saying that california, nj, north and south dakota and new mexico doesnt matter since she "already has it". its pathetic.....

To be fair, she has hit the threshold needed to win the nomination.

Knuckles

Quote from: J-Reb on June 07, 2016, 02:37:02 PM
To be fair, she has hit the threshold needed to win the nomination.

no she hasnt, the super delegates have NOT voted yet til next month therefore she hasnt hit anything. the fact that the media is already declaring her the winner will make people not come out to vote.

The Refreshing drink....

Jon

Face the music. She's gonna win.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Knuckles

not when shes indicted

The Refreshing drink....

Black Death

Quote from: Knuckles on June 07, 2016, 05:30:54 PM
not when shes indicted

that not going to happen , it hard to accept  I understand your feelings. But she is going to be the Dem Nom. quite frankly , she much better , way better than Trump. 

what we need is to pull together, mend fences and make sure Trump does not win...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Knuckles

im sorry but i will not give that lying corporatist bitch my vote

The Refreshing drink....

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on June 07, 2016, 07:18:10 PM
that not going to happen , it hard to accept  I understand your feelings. But she is going to be the Dem Nom. quite frankly , she much better , way better than Trump. 

what we need is to pull together, mend fences and make sure Trump does not win...

Way better than Trump?

It really comes down to which flavor turd you like more: toothpaste and orange juice or well, actual turd.

Knuckles

Quote from: J-Reb on June 07, 2016, 07:47:04 PM
Way better than Trump?

It really comes down to which flavor turd you like more: toothpaste and orange juice or well, actual turd.

well said, 2 sides of the same coin

The Refreshing drink....

Drama Queen

Quote from: Black Death on June 07, 2016, 07:18:10 PM

I don't buy that shit. I have no intentions of voting for her. Being marginally better than Trump is not an acceptable qualification for president of the United States.

Guess I'll have to start reading up on the libertarian candidate.

T-Bonizzle

The DNC has disenfranchised voters from the beginning, calling the race now is just another way to do it.