News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

elections...

Started by Knuckles, February 29, 2016, 03:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

I live in Ohio...just a few miles away from rural industry. They all have wanted this. I don't know what's going to happen from here but my health insurance went up 600% from the start of ACA and I don't even classify as any type of risk (other than my alcoholism). So I'ma watch the world burn and see what happens.

Rob

I have a sofa if anyone wants a place to stay.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

Quote from: Rob on November 10, 2016, 07:10:07 AM
I have a sofa if anyone wants a place to stay.

I'd move to the UK but you guys hate immigrants.

Jon

Let me start off by saying I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. I think they are both borderline terrible human beings.

I keep hearing the excuses of Trump being a racist... I've searched it on google and outside of a few things that I could see be taken as racism, I just don't see how people call him bigoted and racist with such affirmation.

Hillary has also said some borderline racist things as well, but her supporters seem to be ok with that.

Is there something I'm missing here?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Tritch

Quote from: Jon on November 10, 2016, 03:58:57 PM
Let me start off by saying I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. I think they are both borderline terrible human beings.

I keep hearing the excuses of Trump being a racist... I've searched it on google and outside of a few things that I could see be taken as racism, I just don't see how people call him bigoted and racist with such affirmation.

Hillary has also said some borderline racist things as well, but her supporters seem to be ok with that.

I believe he had some sort of endorsement or relationship or something with the KKK?

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Jon

Quote from: Tritch on November 10, 2016, 04:05:37 PM
I believe he had some sort of endorsement or relationship or something with the KKK?

It's not like he was going around bragging about it though, he can't control who supports him.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on November 10, 2016, 04:11:45 PM
It's not like he was going around bragging about it though, he can't control who supports him.

That's one of the few things I didn't get that was against him too.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Jon on November 10, 2016, 03:58:57 PM

A few things...it only takes one.  Plus his actions over the years as a businessman also point towards it.  He's been sued multiple times back in the 80s and 90s for not renting to people of color among some other dealings. 

He's accused a judge of not being able to do his job because he's Mexican.  But even further, the man is a sexist and obviously doesn't respect women whatsoever and he's said (which I understand he didn't know he was being recorded) that he's basically sexually assaulted women.

And I will agree, Clinton wasn't much better of a candidate and the only reason I voted for her was because the state I live in is a swing state and I knew my vote was needed, but dude is just outright a terrible human being.

Quote from: Jon on November 10, 2016, 04:11:45 PM

Well he never denounced them either until days later. 

Mike Powers

The Mexico wall, the stopping of Muslim immigration, the deportations.....he's said quite a few racist things.

ChrisShields

Quote from: Tritch on November 10, 2016, 04:05:37 PM
Actually on the relationship thing, that's Hilary you're thinking of. One of her mentors and good friends was a KKK grand wizard. Some KKK members endorsed Trump, but he has no control over that, just like you would have no control over it if some members of ISIS or the Neo-Nazi party, were to say that you're someone they like.

Rob

Aren't the Donalds parents members of the KKK? Neo-Nazis and racists support Trump because of the racist things he has said.
SixersEagles

[/center]

ChrisShields

Quote from: Rob on November 10, 2016, 06:09:30 PM
Aren't the Donalds parents members of the KKK? Neo-Nazis and racists support Trump because of the racist things he has said.
To the best of my knowledge, neither one of his parents were members of the KKK. As for the "racist" things he's said, give me one example without talking about illegal immigrants or refugees that were not vetted in any way. Wanting people to follow the immigration laws of this country isn't racist. Wanting to keep people who could have ties to terrorists organizations, is not racist. On the judge thing, that judge is part of a Mexican group that is against Trump and is quite vocal about it. I wouldn't want a judge who I know is biased against me, presiding over a case, would you? Don't use sound bites or spliced together footage or 20 seconds of a 5 minute speech.

Mike Powers

"Give me an example without using any of the examples I deem off limits".

ChrisShields

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 10, 2016, 06:24:51 PM
"Give me an example without using any of the examples I deem off limits".
Yes, because things like that are used to fit a specific agenda. You can't just take things completely out of context and say it proves your point.

Knuckles

define terrorist? because if i walk into a mall with a bomb with the intention of "terrorizing" people that makes me a terrorist even though im not muslim so plz be more specific. the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is nothing more than point of view....

The Refreshing drink....