News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS: United Kingdom leaves EU

Started by Rob, June 23, 2016, 11:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

The leader of the opposition and the reason I joined the Labour Party has now been given a plea of No Confidence by two MPs. They've been waiting for the chance to do that.

By Tuesday, Jeremy Corbyn could be ousted as leader and that'll mean a huge drop in Labour Party members, Momentum will virtually cease to exist unless they elect a new left-of-centre leader and the majority of us will go back to the Greens and Lib Dems. Personally, I'm not sure what I will do as the other left-of-centre parties are not-electable in the slightest.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

The rise of the right continues man.  It's only going to keep growing.  So sad.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Sinn Fein are now talking optimistically about a United Ireland with the South.

I think I'm going to find a distant relative so I can move to Dublin.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

So how exactly is the Uk's voting system weighted?  Is it similar to the electoral college here in the US?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Cory

John Oliver said this was going to be a bad thing if it passed, so I assume it is. Wonder how much the drop in the pound will affect football transfers to england too, already hearing some potential issues with work visas.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

It's to my understanding the referendum is legally meaningless and that the government could subvert 'the will of the people' if they wanted to. So...there's still a chance this all works out to be nothing except an exercise in tanking the Pound?

Black Death

so what you are saying is the people of the UK, were sold a bill of goods and now are going to suffer of the consequences of a very bad decision...

hmmm...why does sound so familiar...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

Don't feel bad guys, because in a few months you too can watch us piss away our country when we make a bad decision at the voting booths!

Black Death

Quote from: T-Long on June 24, 2016, 02:52:54 PM
Don't feel bad guys, because in a few months you too can watch us piss away our country when we make a bad decision at the voting booths!

Quote from: Black Death on June 24, 2016, 02:36:17 PM
so what you are saying is the people of the UK, were sold a bill of goods and now are going to suffer of the consequences of a very bad decision...

hmmm...why does sound so familiar...

Me and T-bone are thinking the same thing

Doug E Fresh

Trump supports the UK doing this. So therefore by proxy it must be a bad thing.

Drama Queen

One of Trump's tweets on the issue....

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

Wow. This is how clueless he is on history, geography and global issues in general.

Black Death

Quote from: Drama Queen on June 24, 2016, 06:39:29 PM
One of Trump's tweets on the issue....

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!

Wow. This is how clueless he is on history, geography and global issues in general.

yep

T-Bonizzle

WHOOPS SCOTLAND VOTED TO STAY 80 TO 20 LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drama Queen

Not to mention the irony of "taking back their country" when they  voted against their own independence.