News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Conspiracy Theories (Not Jon Tees)

Started by Cory, July 07, 2016, 01:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I've always been into listening to the Joe Rogan Experience (Podcast) and at some point based on who his guest is there's usually a light theme of conspiracy theories be it bilderberg group, chemtrails, big pharma, government spying, 9/11, etc

I'm certainly not a conspiracy theorist by any means but I do find the ones that are laid out somewhat logically logically interesting.

Anyone else care to share theories they find stimulating (in a non- John Tee's way) or any you believe in.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Wile E Coyote is a genius and his clones are testing out ACME products in the Sonara Desert before they go to market.

Ty

The one I wish was true is that Donald trump is a democratic plant in order to make the Republican Party implode and because Hilary is so unelectable, they put trump in the republican running in order to drown the real issues in order for the republicans to hand her the election.

Knuckles

Quote from: Ty on July 07, 2016, 02:49:22 PM
The one I wish was true is that Donald trump is a democratic plant in order to make the Republican Party implode and because Hilary is so unelectable, they put trump in the republican running in order to drown the real issues in order for the republicans to hand her the election.

this goes both ways since the trumps and clintons r good friends

The Refreshing drink....

Cory

Quote from: T-Long on July 07, 2016, 01:44:05 PM
Wile E Coyote is a genius and his clones are testing out ACME products in the Sonara Desert before they go to market.

Mind blown.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Ty on July 07, 2016, 02:49:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIQbydyHwc

jagilki

The only "conspiracy" that I firmly subscribe to is that Drug companies could look harder into a possible cure for Type one Diabetes, but Fuck it why would they when they can just sell insulin at higher and higher prices to people for the rest of their lives.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on July 07, 2016, 08:22:06 PM
The only "conspiracy" that I firmly subscribe to is that Drug companies could look harder into a possible cure for Type one Diabetes, but Fuck it why would they when they can just sell insulin at higher and higher prices to people for the rest of their lives.

that pretty much whole pharmaceutical industry , no money in the cure , more money in the treatment
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Same with electric/hydrogen fueled cars.  Big Oil has been suppressing that for DECADES.

Adam Wrong

Homer Simpson died jumping Springfield Gorge and every episode since is a dream sequence

Dorling

The trouble with conspiracy theories I find is that some people are so desperate to believe them they'll just dismiss any evidence to the contrary of their opinion. The whole 'jet fuel melting steel' thing being the primary example.

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 07, 2016, 09:25:48 PM
Same with electric/hydrogen fueled cars.  Big Oil has been suppressing that for DECADES.

agree you my friend
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Climate change is a conspiracy made by liberals to pass oppressive laws!

Wait a minute...

T-Bonizzle

James Bond is a codename given to MI6's top agent, rather than the same man being active since the 60s...

Drama Queen

Some people like to make a joke of anything related to conspiracy, lumping them all together and spouting clichés about tin foil hats and koolaid and hence all conversation is stifled with smugness and taboo.