News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Pokemon Go....

Started by Knuckles, July 09, 2016, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Fnord on July 13, 2016, 04:53:29 PM
If people are walking into traffic it's because they are dumb, not because of a mobile game.

Yeah it is because of the game. The game is dumb and played by people who are dumb (the ones walking or driving into traffic, playing the game at the Holocaust museum, etc.) so therefore all of it is dumb.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Double dumbass on you.

Captain Metro

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 13, 2016, 07:08:23 PM
Yeah it is because of the game. The game is dumb and played by people who are dumb (the ones walking or driving into traffic, playing the game at the Holocaust museum, etc.) so therefore all of it is dumb.

Good to know what you think of your pupils as an educator ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Fnord

But you're wrong. Not everyone that plays is dumb. IT's just the dumb ones that get hurt. I'm sure when Angry Birds came out there were dummies that got hurt not looking up either.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Quote from: Fnord on July 13, 2016, 08:49:28 PM
But you're wrong. Not everyone that plays is dumb. IT's just the dumb ones that get hurt. I'm sure when Angry Birds came out there were dummies that got hurt not looking up either.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Judge

People are blaming this on Pokemon go but people have been texting and walking for years now and dying because of it.  It's just made stupid people get out more and it happens more now.

Quote from: Fnord on July 13, 2016, 04:53:29 PM
If people are walking into traffic it's because they are dumb, not because of a mobile game.

Cory

There's too many damn people on this earth anyways....I'd like to thank Pokemon Go for thinning the herd.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Let me clarify this. The people doing the bolded stuff and similar things are dumb. I didn't say everyone was, just idiots who are playing while driving, walking into traffic, looking for Pokemon at inappropriate places or times like at funerals, etc. It's been online for a very short amount of time and is causing problems.

Quote from: Fnord on July 13, 2016, 08:49:28 PM

But in Angry Birds people aren't walking around trying to find creatures in random places. There were people catching Pokemon in the Holocaust museum for crying out loud. That is completely disrespectful.

Quote from: Captain Metro on July 13, 2016, 07:30:02 PM
Good to know what you think of your pupils as an educator ...

Some of the adults are the problem, not the kids.

Quote from: Judge on July 13, 2016, 09:30:25 PM
People are blaming this on Pokemon go but people have been texting and walking for years now and dying because of it.  It's just made stupid people get out more and it happens more now.

Bingo.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

You basically said all the people who are playing that game are dumb.

As for them playing it in disrespectful places? That's not the game, that's the people. It's not like they are forced to play. They chose to. They are also the people who would likely surf the internet at these places rather then pay attention. Or text. Or do anything but be respectful. The game doesn't make them this way, they are this way already. The game just magnifies it.

Fnord

Since when it is inappropriate to play game in the Holocaust museum? I'd play there.  8)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

jagilki

Quote from: Fnord on July 13, 2016, 10:58:47 PM
Since when it is inappropriate to play game in the Holocaust museum? I'd play there.  8)

You'd only go there for the strippers.

Fnord

Well, I did once compare a stripper's vagina to Auschwitz but that's whole other story and off topic!

To me, Pokemon Go is almost like a scavenger hunt. I never played the game when I was younger but I couldn't resist downloading it when it because the beast of a craze it has become.

I just joined on 7/8 and I am a level 14 Team valor with 6054/15K XP. I've gotten 46/20 Pokemon with my top one being a Hypno with a CP of 794.

My last unique Pokemon was caught this morning on the way to work. I got a Vulpix with a CP of 156.

That all sounded pretty dorky, but whatevs. I was playing WWE Supercard on the bus when I realized that was just as dorky as playing Pokemon Go, so yeah!

Rob

The same people that will play this whilst driving will text and drive or phone and drive. They're already dicks, the game won't make them dicks. I've seen a post by a friend who has an autistic son who does not like new places, this game is helping to bridge that difficult situation for him. That can only be a good thing.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

ok nerd brethren, time to post screen shots of the top 12 :)

The Refreshing drink....