News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Justice for Hera

Started by Knuckles, October 18, 2016, 04:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

for anybody that knows, i posted how my dog Hera was ripped apart and skinned to death by the neighbors pitbull who broke through our fence. so we have been dealing with legal stuff with TONS of drama and bullshit. long story short, the humane society and animal control have been doing everything to sweep this under the rug and do NOTHING about it. so we are in the process of pushing the DA towards NOT slapping the owner on the wrist.

www.gofundme.com/justice-for-hera-2uteguuc?pc=expt_em_co_shareflow_m_89_2&rcid=0851e87294e711e6872ebc764e05b494

this is a link to my wifes gofundme page which will explain a little more in detail. fact is, we went through the chain of the dog owners who promise to pay for damages and rebuild the fence in which they've done nothing. we contacted the home owner who has also done nothing. then the animal control fighting us every step of the way also isnt helping.

what i am asking is for people to share her page and get it out there. feel free to donate but i will not ask. the more out there it is the better it will get. i appreciate you guys taking the time to read the story.

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

also for the record, its my wifes seizure alert dog

The Refreshing drink....

Judge

Donated and posted to facebook

Knuckles

you are awesome love you<3

The Refreshing drink....

T-Bonizzle

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

just a reminder guys plz keep sharing hera's story

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Quick warning to those that visit the page, there is a graphic photo of the aftermath of the dog attack.

Knuckles

ya but its not as graphic in black and white. imagine how i felt having to pick her up to load her into a HS vehicle

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Obviously it was tough on you. My comment was only to warn those who may be sensitive to that sort of thing, not to diminish you in any way.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Captain Metro

Lack of trigger warning ... the liberals must be so upset.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Mike Powers

You're trying to be funny and I get it, but at the time of my clicking on that link my grandkids were at my house. Luckily none of them were looks my over my shoulder when I clicked that link. I don't want to have to explain that picture/that story to a 4 or 6 year old, had they had been looking at the screen at the wrong moment.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

No harm done, it's all good.