News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Justice for Hera

Started by Knuckles, October 18, 2016, 04:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

i wanted to post an update:

the neighbor pleaded guilty to owning a dangerous animal. now we are waiting on the DA to as for restitution which i dont think we will get much. cost of the fence, cost of the dog, the medical bill, so if we are lucky maybe 2 grand. heres the thing, we asked for 15 grand just for the fact that itll take that much to replace what was lost since she was my wifes service dog. the DA on the other had wont do it because there was no receipt for her training. LEGALLY she didnt need to be certified to be a service dog the fact is, she picked up on my wifes seizures naturally. we didnt get her for that reason, she just turned out to hone in on them for my wife. since shes been gone her seizures have tripled and the cost to replace her is expensive. so we are currently arguing with the DA over the situation and its infuriating. on top of that, we are currently selling our house (we own it in full) to help pay for things as well as moving to a bigger house anyways. all this during the holidays lol. talk about stressful.

The Refreshing drink....

Justin

I, too, am going through some personal struggles, but at the end of the day the thing to remember is everything will be okay.  I know it may be stressful now and things may not seem like they are going to get better, but they will.  Just keep your head up and take things one day at a time.