News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Forums going down for maintenance this weekend (November 5th)

Started by Judge, November 02, 2016, 06:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

The redirect for anything that has "marksforxcellence.com" redirects to "mfxpodcast.com/boards" FYI, it should probably just redirect to "mfxpodcast.com"...

I will go and fix the podcast feed as refreshing my podcasts just now revealed that link is broken ATM. That is, assuming I can log into the backend...

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Alex Smiley

UPDATE: Yeah, a lot of stuff is broken because of that redirect. Sooner that can be fixed, the sooner everything should start working properly. I can't even log into the main site because of it -_-

Judge

Good catch Tritch.  I only ever tested by typing in marksforxcellence.com and it redirected so I just assumed it worked like that.  Didn't know it would do that to bookmarks and redirect the subpath.  Anyhow I fixed that.

EDIT: Change will probably take about 24 hours to hit all the DNS servers and clear caches but I tested in a new browser window and it worked.

Duckman

Hey Alex, speaking of the main site.  Once you can log in, would you be able to reset the front page and the rest back to how it was before the switch over?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Duckman on November 08, 2016, 03:42:18 AM
Hey Alex, speaking of the main site.  Once you can log in, would you be able to reset the front page and the rest back to how it was before the switch over?

That's exactly my plan, though yesterday when I went to log in it kept redirecting to a blank login screen.

Snap

I really like the new Default/Lucid Dreams theme. Very clean and slick. Looks great!