News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Australian Thread

Started by Dave Johnson, July 21, 2008, 06:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Johnson

Okay well, since people are asking me questions in one of the Introduction threads, I thought why won't I make a Australian thread?

So you can use this thread to ask any questions about Australia, Aussie Icons, Aussie drinks etc, etc and I will try to answer this things truthfully.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

OI! OI! OI!

TaNK

Is it true that any wild snake that you see is most likely poisonous?

Dave Johnson

Yes.

Especially brown snake, there everywhere.

JaceGryphon

Alanzo the Great claims that Men at Work is the best band ever.

Is this a common misconception in Australia?

Dave Johnson

Kendell Smith

Do you watch Neighbours and/or Home and Away? and if so are these true to life in Australia?

TaNK

Have you ever wrestled a duckbilled platypus?

if so, Have you ever wrestled a duckbilled platypus naked?

JaceGryphon

Do you know anyone who has a Tasmanian Devil as a pet?

And do they really spin around like in the cartoon?

David Jones

Do you recieve mail from a carrier Kangaroo?

Dave Johnson

LMAO every single one of them.

Kendall:
Neighbours and Home and Away are on at 6:30pm and 7pm weeknights and its the biggest load of shit and watse of time of our lives. Neighbours is filmed just around the corner from my house and it pisses me off. So no, we all hate it, don't even know why they are both on.

TaNK:
No I have not wrestled a Platta, their too fast and when they hit you while swimming fast, it freaking kills. So no, I havent and don't intend to while nude you disgusting freak.

Jace:
No I don't know anyone that owns one as a pet or else their face will be mauled to the shit. And no, they don't look like a cartton, they are scary as alien babies.

Jones:
Wtf? Kangaroos are the shit.

David Jones

Heres another Kangaroo Caper ... have you ever boxed with a Mail Carrying Kangaroo?

JaceGryphon

Quote from: Dave Johnson on July 23, 2008, 07:52:30 AM
Jace:
And no, they don't look like a cartton, they are scary as alien babies.

HAH!  That just made me laugh.

By the way, you should come to VWF and show the guys there that aren't on these boards that not -all- Australians are like Alanzo.

Dave Johnson

Haha, who the fucks Alanzo?

And no I have not boxed with a Kanga, and don't plan to or else I will get my ass kicked.

TaNK

Alanzo cracks me up.

I love that guy.

JaceGryphon

Alanzo the Great is this Mexican-Australian twat that acts like he's about 5.  We all have great fun at his expense :D