News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FOOD

Started by Alex Smiley, August 02, 2008, 12:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Oh Em Gee, I love FOOOOOOD. Let's talk about food, yeah?

Top freakin' Sirloin Steak. Discuss.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Bryan

i like...uh...pizza.

which pizza service does everyone prefer? i like dominos.

Zombie Gunn

Hungry Howies!  Bet none of you ever heard of it.

Black Death

STEAK!!!     love me some steak...I am a man damn it and I must have meat

Thickburger from Harddees...or for you people on the left coast  Carl's Jr.

Phillychesse steak Burger

Damn good eating

Pizza Papa johns is good ... place called Marcos here that is great
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

I like any pizza...then again, I'm probably the wrong guy to ask for a specific opinion about

FOOOOOD

lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T Jay

Papa Johns is good

Dominos is good

Pizza Hut is good...

I like a lot of the local shops in my area more often though. There is about 10 to choose from though.

Zombie Gunn

I used to work for Papa John's... sadly, I have no really nasty stories like most people do from where they work.  One time, somebody got rotten alfredo sauce on their cinnamon pie though, instead of icing.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Jesse Gunn on August 02, 2008, 01:04:20 AM
Hungry Howies!  Bet none of you ever heard of it.

There's a Hungry Howies out here somewhere dont like it though.  I stick to the Monrovia Pizza Company, DiPillas, Petrillos, and Lamppost Pizza
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Bryan

yeah..there's only pizza hut or domino's here. there's a papa johns in the next town but, eh.

best pizza place i've ever been to was a place in San Fransisco when I went there a few summers ago. I don't remember the name though...but nonetheless it was awesome.

Tiffany Thomas

For pizza, we got a good place here called Du North, there pizza is great. Otherwise I go to Papa Murphey's.

Jack Kaiser

Quote from: Br26 on August 02, 2008, 01:03:35 AM
i like...uh...pizza.

which pizza service does everyone prefer? i like dominos.

Dominoes doesn't fill me up.  I like Pizza Hut, even though my sister thinks it's too greasy.

Also, moving away from pizza and steak, my Grandma makes killer curry chicken.  I can eat that stuff daily.

TaNK

I like Pizza Hut.. greasy as hell.. but I love the Meatlovers.

I love a steak.. a big huge fat ass steak.. We have a place around here called "DOES Eat place" and they serve giant monster steaks. I'm creaming my pants already thinking about it. I also have always wanted to go to Texas and try one of them 72ozers.

Rebel Child

I love the Illinois classic - the Horse Shoe, but it all depends on where you get it at honestly.  One of the best places is Charlie Parkers (which was spotlighted on the Food Network)

There's NO Papa John's nearby, closest Domines is like 17 miles away so they don't deliver, there's a place in town called Muastells that's to die for, otherwise give me a Casey's General Store pizza any day, ooooor maybe a Supreme with chicken from Pizza Hut

Kenfucius

As someone who has spent a lot of time in Philly over the past 5-6 years, a legit Philly cheesesteak is awesome.

Other than that, give me a good steak, or a well made Indian curry, and I'm a happy man.

Bryan

pizza hut is indeed way more greasy than dominos, but i like their stuff crust pizza. i love that. i dont like pan though, that just seems way more greasier.

and hey, any kind of steak is great. if you don't like steak you might as well be a vegetarian  ;D