News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Experts Invitational - Hype/Love Thread

Started by Alex Smiley, May 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

All aboard the hype train.

I just wanna restate how happy I am for all of you coming on board for this show. It means a lot that you guys even responded, much less agreed to be a part. A show ~5 years in the making...seems almost fitting, in a way lol

I wanna give a special shout out to Jack and Doug, who first approached me about doing a show...and Russ and Jesse for giving me the okay to use the Experts name. And of course, to everyone who jumped on board to roleplay...and to write matches, hint hint nudge nudge lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Rebel Child

You're very welcome, Alex :P

I am super stoked about all of this, and I just... there are no words as to how awesome this card is, and how much you have done already.

:grouphug:

Russ

Blowing the cobwebs off this account for a dramatic return after five years! It's been a damn while, things have changed a lot for me, and I'm super excited for a little reunion with you all! Even more excited to get to do it alongside heroes like Aaron, Cindy, and Kenny ♥️  Well done to Alex for getting this going.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rebel Child

Quote from: Russ on May 12, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
Blowing the cobwebs off this account for a dramatic return after five years! It's been a damn while, things have changed a lot for me, and I'm super excited for a little reunion with you all! Even more excited to get to do it alongside heroes like Aaron, Cindy, and Kenny ♥️  Well done to Alex for getting this going.

RUSSTIFER!!!

I am so fucking proud of you!  You have absolutely no idea how incredibly chuffed I am to see your face (posting on this forum).    Let us make it magical and memorable shall we?   

... I hope Alex knows I'm going to end up derailing this in epic fashion.

Kenfucius

Holy... and may I add... shit.

The Experts is back!

I get to take a helluva walk down memory lane, stoked to see some of the folks I loved the most in this game back in the house. One more Dance between Lemke and David with Exile and Jose Ramon, Conor bringing back Joel for a run, Doug and Jack up top...

And, of course, I get to work a match with two of my favorites ever in the awesome Russ, and also awesome Aaron, my first ever TFWF feud with Sandy.

Plus people like Tritch with Rex Evans, my SCW bro-nemesis, Chris, whose work with Strike I adored, and haven't gotten see enough of with Apollo...

Hype as fuck, can't wait.

Cindy is also there.

AlexiaFrost

No lie Alex, I was pretty .. meh.. about the whole ting, thought it'd be fun to have one last go, etc. But then I started reading the thing you posted last night, which by the way was fantastically done. And it started to feel like I'd never stopped. I'm really excited for this now. You've done great so far, I know the final show will be awesome.

Rebel Child

Quote from: Kenfucius on May 12, 2018, 11:20:49 PM
Holy... and may I add... shit.

The Experts is back!

I get to take a helluva walk down memory lane, stoked to see some of the folks I loved the most in this game back in the house. One more Dance between Lemke and David with Exile and Jose Ramon, Conor bringing back Joel for a run, Doug and Jack up top...

And, of course, I get to work a match with two of my favorites ever in the awesome Russ, and also awesome Aaron, my first ever TFWF feud with Sandy.

Plus people like Tritch with Rex Evans, my SCW bro-nemesis, Chris, whose work with Strike I adored, and haven't gotten see enough of with Apollo...

Hype as fuck, can't wait.

Cindy is also there.

Thanks Kenny..

Wanker.

Adam Wrong

T-Bonizzle

MasonDaniels

I am excited for this. Will be my first competitive RP in almost a year. Ready to get to see everyone's work again and to work with some of the best handlers around.

Geordie

I'll join the chorus of people happy to see the Experts back, and grateful to Alex for the addition.

This is one hell of a comeback card, and even some of the names in my match, let alone everybody else involved... This is gonna be fun.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

T-Bonizzle

Yes, I do indeed own a victory over you.

Strike

It's been a long time coming, boys and girls.

Excited to see so many old faces from my heyday of e-fedding. A good reunion, this one will be. :D

Dorling

I didn't miss any of you and I'm only doing this because one of you has hacked my email.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Dorling on May 15, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
I didn't miss any of you and I'm only doing this because one of you has hacked my email.

Translates as: I need you all so hard.