News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Experts Invitational - Hype/Love Thread

Started by Alex Smiley, May 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Mania

I'm psyched as hell to be back RP'ing and even more so in an Experts sanctioned event. I've been around since the very beginning of The Experts, Smitty is my cousin for god sake, in face, I'm looking at him right now, pussy.

And talk about a stacked card, just full of Experts legends. I can't wait to get my hands dirty with you all!

Black Death

Quote from: Mark Mania on May 15, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
I'm psyched as hell to be back RP'ing and even more so in an Experts sanctioned event. I've been around since the very beginning of The Experts, Smitty is my cousin for god sake, in face, I'm looking at him right now, pussy.

And talk about a stacked card, just full of Experts legends. I can't wait to get my hands dirty with you all!

Thought you died in 84... joking , Good to see you again Mark , Welcome back
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Doug E Fresh

I never could wait til deadline. Even moreso now as I type this my child who learned to crawl last week is distracting me from reading your rp. Lol

Jose The Law Ramon

Nice to see so many familiar faces as well as getting a chance to see some new ones as well. This was a community that I used to enjoy coming to for so long and while a number of things for me have changed over the years, getting to read these stories as well as all the great wrestling that we lack in mainstream is something that brings a special feeling in my heart. That or the booze. Also getting one more dance with Lemke because goddamn was that fun; we've got something special in store for you all. At least I do, can't claim anything special for Chris. :)

Quadzilla

I'm only here for the money.

Whatever nerds.

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Russ

I... I... I got a little carried away. Sorry.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Quadzilla

Quote from: Russ on May 25, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
Also Aaron you give me life ❤️

Love you too boo  :-*

Mad props to Cindy and Kenny. Legends of the game!

But I'm here for the $2.50 Alex promised to pay me. Times are tough. :D

By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Russ

Dammit Kenny did you really have to bring it so much? Absolutely love it!

Kenfucius

Quote from: Russ on May 26, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
Dammit Kenny did you really have to bring it so much? Absolutely love it!

What can I say? I missed you guys.

Plus, you know Cindy, she needs the carry. (Joking, Cindy, joking)

You were both awesome too, and now you don't have to feel so bad about getting carried away, great fun seeing you and Aaron back at it.

Rebel Child

And so it is written - so it shall be...

I know I've done a few of these already, but that should tell you how fucking hyped I am about everything.

First off, I want to give some love to Alex, because he has brought all of us together again, and whiel we might be missing some names, some people.. They're still here with us in one regard or another.  This is the guy who has worried about doing this right, about making sure the legacy that was put before him by Jesse, Russ, and even Sam, Ian, and BBB remains intact.  A legacy that he has had a hand in and from what I have seen, remains with what one expects with the Experts.

Doug - Jesus, I don't know how many times we've revolved around one another in such a way, and your writing has never been one to let me down or disappoint. 

Jack - One of my all time favorites in the hobby, always has been, always will be.  A man who has been a goliath in this thing that we have done off and on for so long.  An always amazing talented writer.

Scott and Jonny - How fucking awesome is it to see you two back in action in such a way?  Stoooked!

MDK - Another one of my all time faves.  From having some amazing feuds, to amazing works together in ORC and then some.. It started so long ago and continued on from there, hasn't it?  You're a talented writer and always good for a laugh.  I've been honored to work with you several times, and now I get to read you again and that is always a good thing in my book.

Brand Loyalty  I'm going to be the one to say it, because I gotta, no matter how much I like Trippy and Ace.. but TFWF for life..  However, I know that you guys are going to bring it and then some.  But to see Joel Bryant write once more?  Yes please.

For the Honor My memory might be shot, but really.. I don't remember much about Zach and James so I am totally looking forward to seeing what they can do.  However, Mark Mania I do know - and I am also looking forward to reading his writing again.

These two get their own, and that's just the way it is.

Jose Ramon - David is an exceptional writer, and has always been a blast to work with.  What he produces has always been a treat to read, and when I've been a part of it, it's always been a lot of fun.  David, you're an exceptional person as well.

Exile
Oh Chris.. Brotherman... So many words to say.   But none come to mind.  Chris is a wonderful writer, comedic, and someone that is truly outgoing and I have the honor of being able to call him a friend (Even though it's been ages).  I know you two are going to fucking bring something epic to this and I can't wait.

Fnord, Dominator, Dorling, Allister Black  This is one match of epic proportions, and I know that each one of you is going to be fantastic.  Each one has their name in efedding for a reason, and you guys are pretty awesome..

Golden Ticket Match  Ladder match!  I love these things, not going to lie.  There's not a name here that I don't know, and it's going to be hard to pick a favorite.  But.. if I had to... that honor would go to Geordie (sorry guys) with a close second to Leander tied with Mason.  I'm sorry!! I can't help it!  However, I know that you guys are going to fucking kill it.  Because that's what you guys do all the time, evne if it's been a while since you've rped.

And now onto my match

Sandy - Kenny, good lord.  it's finally happening.  It's always been an honor and a privledge to work with you in this capacity.  We've always talked about having Georgie and Sandy team up and if it's just forf one time, then by god it's going to be one helluva time.  From the very start of tfwf and onwards, you've always been the guy to read.  And working with you since this happened, has been a joy and reminds me of the things that I loved about efedding.

Russtifer - Oh Russy Poo.  I've already told you how proud I am of you for becoming a doctor.  But I am also proud of the legacy that you have left behind with the Experts and TFWF and SCW.  You have done some phenomenal things in this little hobby of ours, and I will always remember our back and forth rp's we did just on a whim back in the day when Georgie and Scorpio had a one on one in TFWF... And we had such a blast doing it.

Aaron - Oh Aaron.  You've always been an amazing bloke in TFWF, and always could make anyone laugh when they were feeling down and it helped me out a few times, though I don't think you realized it.  And to be able to write with you once more, to work with you has been definitely a veritable treat.  I've always appreciated the things you could write, and the fact that you also got Marc involved... made my little heart go pitter pat.

Let's show them what TFWF was all about shall we?

I love this, I love all of it... So I'm hyped, and then some... All of you rock my socks.

Quadzilla

It's really been awesome to get creative again and do this one more time. Also it's kicked me in the balls to come back to this forum which I've neglected for way too long! Seeing you guys haven't skipped a beat too with your writing, fucking sensational stuff.

My main concern is now Russ is a proper grown up doctor. I remember when he was but a little kid with hopes and dreams.

And I realise how old that makes me feel :D

Definitely going to stick around beyond this show, but it is great to see so many familiar names and faces still doing some incredible writing.

Russ

Couldn't not have the last word!

Another incredible entry from Ms Nickles. This tag match is on fiyah! Also total word count of 25,700 which puts this match bigger than the original book of Jekyl and Hyde; twice as epic if you ask me...