News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Question...

Started by Jonny Cedrone, May 27, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonny Cedrone

Sooo....is Experts coming back or is this a one off? :)

I mean, I feel like I have some "ring rust" that I have to shake off if this is coming back, but I think I'll be up for it. But I also understand that we're all getting "older" and have "adult" lives outside of the game, so I get it if it is just a one off.

Just asking to see how everyone's feeling, including Alex. Either way, it's been great to see everyone back, the card is awesome and it's been fun!

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Jonny Cedrone on May 27, 2018, 08:32:26 PM
Sooo....is Experts coming back or is this a one off? :)

I mean, I feel like I have some "ring rust" that I have to shake off if this is coming back, but I think I'll be up for it. But I also understand that we're all getting "older" and have "adult" lives outside of the game, so I get it if it is just a one off.

Just asking to see how everyone's feeling, including Alex. Either way, it's been great to see everyone back, the card is awesome and it's been fun!

That's the million dollar question, Jonny. The official answer is, "Let's play it by ear." ;)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Snap

It's one and done for me, as the only thing left for me to accomplish was that one last match with Cedrone. I think Alex has been doing a wonderful job with the Experts special thus far and would love to see it continue. Outside of the VWF, I have always had the most enjoyment participating in Experts events.

Alex Smiley

That's fair, man. I appreciate you coming back into the fray for this one!

I guess this is a good place to ask that question: if The Experts were to continue on, who would stick around for it? Especially if, say, the next thing on the hypothetical calendar was the Extreme Tournament?  8)

Rebel Child

I very..well..might be interested.

possibly

Mark Mania

Russ

Chances of said ET being a bit more drawn out say with 2 weeks of RP time for those of us dusting off our skills/managing lives?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Kenfucius

I might be able to be talked into it.

Adam Wrong

I would happily thumb something out for events

Tezmission Black

I would be interested in said even, Dexter or Arthur would be interesting in one of those.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russ on May 29, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
Chances of said ET being a bit more drawn out say with 2 weeks of RP time for those of us dusting off our skills/managing lives?

I'm okay with whatever works for the community at large. I have enough free time on my hands that I can manage the tournament in whatever way works for you guys, and I will admit that a 2 week RP period each round would help me make sure I get stuff for results done in the most timely fashion possible.

Tritch

I would probably be down for this!

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Adam Wrong

Could do a couple of word limits like weight classes.

500 word division...

2000 word...

No limit...

Strike

Doug E Fresh

Felt good to write again. If I can manage my time wisely I'd surely come along.