News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Devil Went Down

Started by Exile, July 31, 2008, 12:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exile

Zombie Gunn

Big Gay Honker

Wow, So I guess the Devil sucks at Sports?

Russ

Quote from: Jesse Gunn on July 31, 2008, 12:58:28 AM
I don't get it.

It's a new take on the song "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" where the devil faces a fiddle player and puts his golden fiddle up against the player's soul. The devil gets all cocky, then the player comes back to win the play-off and the devil has to leave.

Tis the final song in season mode on Guitar Hero 3 incidentily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDm_ZHyYTrg
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Dave Johnson

Russ

Just noticed when he puts the golden ball up there's the golden fiddle from the song
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Black Death

I like it alot ... Devil still mad about the lost and been after that family for awhile.  also enjoy the remix of the song .  good video
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Zombie Gunn

Just for anyone that hasn't watched it yet...

The Devil Went Down is not the tale of the eFed Succubus.

Russ

No, that's The Devil Went Down ON Georgia

Black Death

Russ

But ya know ya wanna see it

Exile

i have seen that one...its not pretty.

i really liked the devil goes down. Im going to be writing a comedy sketch for the guy who played johnny to air at the atlanta film festival this year.

Russ

Quote from: Exile on July 31, 2008, 06:33:16 PM
i have seen that one...its not pretty.

You should see where he puts the tridant...

Black Death

Exile do you know where you can get that song on the end credits at