News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Query

Started by Rebel Child, September 08, 2008, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Child

All right.

We have a literature forum, we have random topics and discussion forum, and we have a bunch of other things.

However, I've been part of Roleplaying communities where we also had osmething else.

A small little "home" section.

This includes recipies DIYI fixit tips etc etc..

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in something like this.

We share our recipies, then we can also help folks who have questions as to... "how do I get my fridge to close" and other such things.

Judge said I should post this up and see what sort of interest there is.

Rae

WIll this board have tips on how to teach Rachel not to burn the kitchen down?

Rebel Child

Microwave cooking JUST for you!

Rob

I think it's a good idea. Adds a lot more real life to everything. Lets people get to know the people off of the internet a lot more.
SixersEagles

[/center]

TaNK

Rae

I one hundred percent agree. I think this is a great idea ;D

Judge

Kinda like Lifehacker, I'd bet.  I love that site.

Excaligore

I'm all for expansion. Albeit, I can understand where Sam is annoyed with it's creation. Next time, I think you should PM all the admins about it.

Rae

Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore since its long gone. Right when I was in the middle of posting a recipe too!

Duckman

If you want to do this, make a pinned topic in here called recipes or whatever.

My problem is most of the staff didn't get a chance to comment before the board was made.

Secondly we've got more than enough boards here at the moment.

Thirdly, I only see a small number of people ever using this board (kind of like the Cafe board used to be at RK.com)

Like I say, you want this kind of stuff up for discussion and comment, then make a couple of pinned topic,  One called Lifestyle, one recipes or something.

All I ask is I get notified of changes to the boards and all the staff get a chance to comment before changes are made.

Thanks.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rae

what if we have a child board in the random topics board? We didn't mean to piss you off, we just thought it might be cool

Exile

im for anything that helps rachel not burn down my kitchen

Black Death

you know I all for it , me and Rc sharing to the world of e-feding  our cooking masterpieces... Inhave some get recipes to share
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"