News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

Fuck women who don't offer to at least split the bill on the second consecutive date.

Next time she calls I'll let her know I can't afford to do anything with her because no bitch is gonna cost me money I could be spending on my kid or my car or my house.

Fuck paying tax on a penis. I don't even fucking use it.

Adam Wrong

Fuck liars. Fuck convenient stories. Fuck trying to make me feel bad for not believing them. Fuck not fucking off when i ask

Gary

Fuck having to cut the labels off 600 shirts just cause im a perfectionist mother fucker and want custom labels on my shirts.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck my life.

I just realized, I'm almost 23 and I'm a college drop out due to financial circumstances, if it wasn't for friends I'd be sleeping in my car, I hate my job, I haven't had an actual relationship in about 8 years, I have pretty much nothing to show for myself other than a ton of injuries and a nearly broken down body.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Hondo

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on September 14, 2010, 03:44:22 AM
Fuck my life.

I just realized, I'm almost 23 and I'm a college drop out due to financial circumstances, if it wasn't for friends I'd be sleeping in my car, I hate my job, I haven't had an actual relationship in about 8 years, I have pretty much nothing to show for myself other than a ton of injuries and a nearly broken down body.

Captain Josh is Randy the Ram?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

Nah Randy the Ram at least got to fuck Marisa Tomei.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Quote from: Vintage Gary on September 14, 2010, 05:45:37 PM
Nah Randy the Ram at least got to fuck Marisa Tomei.

Hey, Capt. Josh got to jerk off to her at least.

Kieran King

Fuck Pandas. I don't understand them. They live in jungles, but stand out like sore thumbs. Natural selection has clearly chosen against them.

Also, fuck the storm the size of Australia that's heading towards my wee little country of New Zealand. I think the rain that's just started is supposed to continue for two or three days straight.

jagilki

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?  WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT?

IS IT REAL?  DID I JUST SEE A FUCKING COMMERCIAL FOR A SECOND GOD DAMNED NANCY "BIGGEST BITCH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET WITH GOD DAMNED FUCKING HELMET HAIR, SNORK TOOTHED UGLY FACED SHE BEAST" GRACE HAS A GOD DAMNED FUCKING SECOND FUCKING SHOW?

jagilki

THIS GOD DAMN DOME HEADED SHE BEAST HAS TWO FUCKING SHOWS?

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Alex Smiley

F**k you Microsoft, with your lies about this Free Gold Weekend that I can't get for some odd reason.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Fuck Vista.

Fuck Windows 7 being too expensive.

Adam Wrong