News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

Yeah, you can never have too many of those.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

jagilki

I think it's National Health Services... right?

Adam Wrong

jag gets the point

NHS = National Health Service = My Employer

T-Bonizzle

Hondo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on October 19, 2010, 11:33:47 PM
Fuck ArcMap

Fuck GIS

Gay Indigenous Species?

(I can do this all day)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

Gary Is Sexy..as in Fuck..Gary is Sexy!

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Judge

I remember ArcMAP.  Evil shit.

T-Bonizzle

Still Fuck GIS

FUCK THE RAIDERS!

Gary

Fuck I wish I had gone to business school..making a business plan and investment proposal from scratch sucks.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Kise

AWALinn

Fuck this list... Took me fucking forever to read the fucking thing... Fuckk all of you for fucking so many fucking things you fucking fucks... FUCK! Fnord... LOL

Little Jim

Adam Wrong

Fuck Justin Bieber
Fuck Hope from Final Fantasy 13
Fuck Final Fantasy 14
Fuck the Plenty advert
Fuck the Febreze advert
Fuck Loose Women
Fuck cunts who wear over-sized glassed with plain glass as a fashion statement, tattered charity shop shoes or lumberjack shirts done up to the top button. You aren't ironic, you aren't fashionable; you are a cunt.
Fuck the glitches in Fallout
Fuck people who don't like Jeremy Clarkson being opinionated... big fucking deal!
Fuck the Lady Gaga hype
Fuck the XFactor churning cunt after cunt after talentless cunt each and every fucking year
Fuck Cliff for seemingly abandoning SCW
Fuck Triple B's Wife Completed by I. Monks
Fuck over-prices, over-hyped footballers earning shit loads while we struggle with out wages if we even have a job at all
Fuck women whose moods changes like the wind.
Fuck the fact that women only seem to want to fuck you when they a/ have a boyfriend or b/ you have a girlfriend
Fuck junior doctors who think they are something special and think they can talk to me like a cunt. Newflash cunt-swab; I don't give a fuck if you are a new doctor or whether you are Prince Fucking Charles, If you talk to me like a cunt, I will hang up on you and continually hang up on you until you learn to speak civilly you self righteous prick.
Fuck my job being at risk
Fuck my back playing up again
Fuck not telling me the whole truth
Fuck Bryan Fuckus
Fuck the singers on Strictly Come Dancing for sounding like cunts
Fuck my back playing up again
Fuck nurses that can't even speak Englsih getting fruistrated at me for not finding a patient's chart when they tell me the completely wrong fucking name FOUR fucking times before it turns out it wasn't for a Barker, a Baker or a Bacchus but rather a mr cunting SIMPSON! Learn to speak English and grasp it fully you ignorant cunts.
Fuck the old people on buses that sit down and use the other seat for their shopping.
Fuck nobody giving up their seat for the pregnant woman on the bus tonight until I asked somebody to stand up
Fuck premature grey hair
Fuck the lying, backstabbing gossipping cunts at work
Fuck my flatmate for being a dull, moody cunt
Fuck bottling up my rage
Fuck being polite despite the person you are having to be pleasant to thinks you and the service that you provide is pointless.
Fuck Noel Edmonds
Fuck people who think that certain urban legends are something to use as a glorified religion
Fuck homophobic cunts
Fuck people that have to have everything spelt out to them
Fuck my ex... IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR! FUCK OFF!

Fuck my day