News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenfucius

Ian got very expensive clothing for free, because it was available due to "liberation from ownership".

Russ

What he doesn't say is that the suit that fell out the back of the lorry is actually three sizes too small, but dammit, Ian has it!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Judge

lorry......is that Engrish for truck?

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

jagilki

You know what Judge calls things that are used to transport goods across the country?

Slaves.

Rob

Fuck people that have to have a say on absolutely everything
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Fuck cancer... Fuck the fact I have to try and talk a man through his drugs the day after he is told its terminal

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Judge Anger on February 23, 2011, 03:30:43 PM
lorry......is that Engrish for truck?

Who do you think you are RACIST!

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Styles83

Fuck mother nature for being so damned weird.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck you for ruining my vacation.  I wasn't supposed to go back until Tuesday but you just had to fuck me over and make me go back on Sunday.  Fuckers probably couldn't hack it with me gone.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Hondo

To be fair Josh, that roadside litter won't pick up itself.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

Fuck Brandon Watkins, even when you pissed a lot of people in the past I was cool with you but no showing the graphics comp?lame.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

T-Bonizzle

Fuck this stupid 'Meatless Monday Movement" bullshit. Now those vegan assholes have to have a national day to shove their fucking stupid agenda on the normal population. If we weren't meant to eat meat, we wouldn't have the ability to assholes.

Join the revolution! Grill up the largest steak you can find Monday and enjoy it

Judge

I'd love to find a Vegan rally and set up a grill across the street, offering free hotdogs to anyone who wanted some.

Captain Metro

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on March 03, 2011, 10:20:18 AM
Fuck this stupid 'Meatless Monday Movement" bullshit. Now those vegan assholes have to have a national day to shove their fucking stupid agenda on the normal population. If we weren't meant to eat meat, we wouldn't have the ability to assholes.

Join the revolution! Grill up the largest steak you can find Monday and enjoy it

Here, here!

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"