News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Team Antman rules!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Duckman on March 28, 2011, 02:13:00 PM
Team Antman rules!

Peace

Duckman

FTW! Fuck the World.... lol

Adam Wrong

I like Russ' mangina!

Russ is our very own Majela ZeZe Diamond

Adam Wrong

Can I just say

FUCK PACKING!
FUCK GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS
FUCK MELANIE BOURGHAIN AND HER CUNTISH NITPICKING OF MY PORTFOLIO
FUCK MOVING HOUSE
FUCK YEAH I'M OFF TO SEE SUNDERLAND FULHAM END OF APRIL

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: M.D.K. on March 29, 2011, 03:20:45 AM
Can I just say

FUCK PACKING!

I fully agree with that one.  Just finished packing myself
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Russ

All quiet on the Irish Cunt, eh Ant?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Duckman

She's a part of Team Antman now, no need to go out for hamburgers when she's got steak at home.

In other words, Team Antman FTW!!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Alex Smiley

Fist bumps for all, Team Ant.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Russaholic on March 31, 2011, 08:49:07 AM
All quiet on the Irish Cunt, eh Ant?

It's called having a life Russ... now toddle along and enjoy your cyber sex

Judge

Quote from: Antalicious on March 31, 2011, 02:57:13 PM
It's called having a life Russ... now toddle along and enjoy your cyber sex

Game.

Set.

Match.

Team Ant wins.

Russ

Haha, you know what Judge, til you're as fabulous as this I'm just ignoring you :)

Anyways Ant, ya slut, for one I've not had cyber sex, my surname ain't "Belmont" or "Encina", but I recommed you do. You can't infect some poor helpless child (Alex) that way...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Kieran King

Fuck my balls.

A semi for one or two hours and the broad wouldn't 'assist' me, wanting to take it slow and that nonsense.

Bluest balls since balls were first blued.

Thank God Russ knows what to do.

Russ

I would like to make a serious announcement. It is with deep regret that I am pulling out of the catfight, and thus conceding defeat to Team Ant. I realise now that she is an upstanding, beautiful young lady who has much more to offer EFK than I can. It's been a blast EFK, but your new fun on the side is Ant...

APRIL FOOLS!

Of course not, she's still a plastic-titted, hairy-minged skank :)

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Russaholic on April 01, 2011, 09:40:35 AM
I would like to make a serious announcement. It is with deep regret that I am pulling out of the catfight, and thus conceding defeat to Team Ant. I realise now that she is an upstanding, beautiful young lady who has much more to offer EFK than I can. It's been a blast EFK, but your new fun on the side is Ant...

APRIL FOOLS!

Of course not, she's still a plastic-titted, hairy-minged skank :)

My tits might be plastic but atleast my vag isn't!

Russ

It might not be plastic but you need a whole team of landscape gardeners to hack through the shrubbery and get to it... seriously... it's gross. Not to mention the fact you have to wipe away the strange yellow pus leaking from it and hold your nose when you get close. Honestly Ant, I'd rather go with Skittlez...