News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Fuck your E-mail Rob, it's sending Spam.

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Kendell Smith

I deleted my old email and it was still sending out spam. Well done hotmail. Fuck you.

Doug E Fresh

Fuck girls from Canton, Ohio. The rest of you women are alright for the time being but these bitches are manipulative and I need to wash my hands of them.

jagilki

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck honestly people getting old and being not up for it anymore. I didnt realize how difficult it would be to try and get an expensive stag do to Vegas to work given the fact my mates are all apparently tight fisted boring old gits...

I am going to use my money to buy new mates

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Judge

I'll go to Vegas.  I'll even be a manservant.

Rob

Quote from: Bill-E Mitchell on April 05, 2011, 06:46:04 PM
Fuck honestly people getting old and being not up for it anymore. I didnt realize how difficult it would be to try and get an expensive stag do to Vegas to work given the fact my mates are all apparently tight fisted boring old gits...

QFT! A lot of my uni mates are a few years older than me... but only around 27, 28 sorta age (prolly cause of efedding I hate immature people now :P) and none of them are up for clubbing any more! Sure Bournemouth doesn't have the best scene and yeah I admit the music is sometimes drab, but that's not what it's about. It's about having a fucking massive time with your mates and nothing else. That's what going to Vegas for your stag do would be about.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Triple B

I'll go to Vegas.  And I won't turn away the Asian strippers like Judge would either.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck idiots who talk during films!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Dorling

Just to represent the poor quarter, I can understand why a stag do to Vegas would be impossible for some. I certainly couldn't afford it! I sometimes have to be boring because I am poor.

FXBlade

Fuck being poor!

Well, not being able to get a job due to medical reasons, and fuck everyone that looks down on the past...  Yeah Im qualified so give me a fuckin job, dont use that as an excuse..

and fuck you too...

Marq

I swear to Bill, I'll go.

No joke. Let's party it up, sir! Vegas is a short flight away from me. :)

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Adam Wrong

Fuck my friends who give me an invte to their wedding with no +1 and yet give one to my ex who only knows them through me which has a +1