News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Storm

Fuck that I am addicted to Jersey Shore. I know it's shit, but I just can't stop. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Black Death

Fuck...

Las Vagas ... I am so there
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck Western Digital and their back up hard drives.  Mine decided to crash on me and with it took ALL of my music and movies.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Judge

It's not a backup if all your data is in one location.  That's just the place you keep it.

Triple B

Quote from: Gary on May 03, 2011, 04:15:26 AM
Fuck the Lakers.

I think that is what Dallas is doing as we speak.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Marq

Natural Selection at its finest, Ian. :)
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Good fuck and a bad fuck.

Bad Fuck: I managed to simultaneously sprain my knee and my ankle last week and it hurts like a mother fucker.

Good Fuck: Because of my restrictions, my work just told me to take the time off until I am healed which means I don't go back to work for another week from today
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck people who say they are going to do something than bail on you at the last minute.  If you had no intention of doing it in the first place, just fucking say so.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Wilkins

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on June 04, 2011, 01:22:45 AM
Fuck people who say they are going to do something than bail on you at the last minute.  If you had no intention of doing it in the first place, just fucking say so.

I agree.  People like this fucking suck.

Hondo

Welcome to the world of e-fedding.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on June 04, 2011, 03:51:34 PM
Welcome to the world of e-fedding.

OFT
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Fuck having an empty house! Most boring fucking day ever today and I can't afford to go out like I did last 2 days! Boo, I've got till Saturday with this!
SixersEagles

[/center]