News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

fuck Hondo for stealing Hippo's gimmick
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

TheBritishVixen

Fuck the cold that seems to be taking me into its grip and the toothache I'm suffering thanks to my filling moving.

Duckman

Fuck the fact I managed to get a tiny, crappy, twiggy bit of weed on Friday and it's all gone.  I wish I had a regular decent supply.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Doug E Fresh

Fuck whoever slashed my tire last night.

Judge

Fuck the 50+ spammers that signed up this weekend.  I swear there was one every 10 minutes or so.  Had to install a super advanced captcha to stop them, but so far, 0 have gotten through.

jagilki

Quote from: Judge Anger on June 12, 2011, 04:47:14 PM
Fuck the 50+ spammers that signed up this weekend.  I swear there was one every 10 minutes or so.  Had to install a super advanced captcha to stop them, but so far, 0 have gotten through.

is that why the theme devolved?

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Daniels

Fuck Smackdown Booking. Thanks for that Sheamus/Orton main event. Oh whats that, again this week. How pleasant...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck the Glasgow hacker who was trying to log into my personal facebook. I don't keep a fricking treasure map on there mate!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Quote from: Bill-E Mitchell on June 12, 2011, 07:10:24 PM
Fuck the Glasgow hacker who was trying to log into my personal facebook. I don't keep a fricking treasure map on there mate!

... Saaaaaaaammmmmmm!!!!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Kieran King

Fuck homework. Not my homework, other students'. I've had so much marking to do over the past week, end of semester and all, that I'm just exhausted now. 14 hours straight reading through lab reports yesterday. It's FINALLY over for now.

Duckman

Quote from: Bill-E Mitchell on June 12, 2011, 07:10:24 PM

So where the fuck is One Eye Willie's treasure then?  I know you're holding out on me!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Daniels

Fuck One Eye Willie, and his rag tag bunch of hoodlums.