News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

FUck MSN Video...and its annoying loading.

Judge

Fuck my AC being on the fritz and it's 90+ outside.  Stupid AC.

jagilki

Fuck my AC working too good and having to turn it off for a while.

Judge

Fuck Jag for living in a state with a population of 10.

jagilki

9, somebody pissed me off.

T-Bonizzle

Fuck the Susquehanna River for flooding. That asshole.

Adam Wrong

Fuck my entire fucking charging system for every fucking electronic thing I own. In the space of an hour my laptop charger fucking disintergrated. (Ask russ, I sent him a pic.) and then my phone died too. Had to switch to an old phone and spend fifty fucking quid on a charger... Cunts

Judge

Why not just send us all a pic and post it here? 

Adam Wrong

because the phone is now dead with the pic on it... Could take another pic later if you're very good...

Judge

jagilki

That's why chargers aren't meant to go in peoples Asses.

Adam Wrong

Fuck the lazy cunts at work. You are a fucking assistant so fucking work like one. You are not a fucking manager, you are not my fucking equal so fucking accept it. So fucking what if I am younger. Is it my fault you didn't bother to further your career? And don't throw a fucking paddy when you get the new badge explaining who you are and it has the audacity to have the word 'assistant' on it. Accept your fucking role you fat, purple, neckless, perma-hot, menopausal, colchester United supporting cunt?

And to the other fucking cunt, I don't give a fuck about your childcare issues, I don't give two shits about your personal issues and your fucking insecurities about people not liking you. As a person you are lovely but in work you are a fucking liability. You couldn't run a bath let alone be a shift manager. You can't even organise a fucking lunch shift let alone inspiring the staff to work. When I shift manage the worse criticism I get? I haven't had a shave. Who fucking cares when I can do my job.

And just because I feel that the mentally and physically weak have no place in our workplace and I make this abundantly clear does not make me Adolf Hitler.

Also fuck the cunt who I try to counsel on his meds, spends the entire duration of my efforts on the phone and then complains to say I didn't fucking explain it to him. Fuck you, I hope you get hit by a fucking bus and contract a non hospital acquired infection.

And the worst of all? Fuck our chief executive who has this blind captain ahab style desire to run our hospital more like a fucking business. Do you invest in staff? Maybe a renovation for a dispensary that is 25 years old and no longer fit for purpose or do you employ and train 20 'stress buddies'? Stress buddies? You are the cunt stressing me out with your futile weekly emails to pretend that you care when clearly your jobsworth cunt of a PA simply dictates what you garbled into a dictaphone your patronising cunt. Do you worry whether a patient gets prime treatment or whether a VTE assessment has been 'printed out'. Yes they don't care whether it's done well... or even done. But fucking printed out so that it 'looks good'.

Fuck EAU not telling me that their ward was expanding which royally fucked my pilot plans and has led to four sleepless nights redesigning a £20,000 revamp of the current ordering system that I have worked my bollocks off to perfect.

And fuck the fact I have to stagnate for a fucking year to wait for the dispensary manager of clacton to complete her cunting management course until I can fucking do it because she is an incompetant fuckspoon. Also fuck the fact I have to wait an entire fucking year for it but in the meantime have nothing better to do than the patornising bullshit that is a compulsory basic numeracy and literacy exam. Who the fuck do you think I fucking am? How the fuck do you think I can do my job without those skills already? Fuck the cunt off.

And finally... fine-a-fucking-ally. If that new student remaned Insipid Girl laughs at one more inanimate thing I am going to take a fucking brick to her head. She cheered the fucking fire drill, she cheered learning and today she cheered the number 4. Yes, a fucking number...

All in all, a bad day in the hospital...

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Black Death

Quote from: M.D.K. on September 13, 2011, 03:24:41 PM
Fuck the lazy cunts at work. You are a fucking assistant so fucking work like one. You are not a fucking manager, you are not my fucking equal so fucking accept it. So fucking what if I am younger. Is it my fault you didn't bother to further your career? And don't throw a fucking paddy when you get the new badge explaining who you are and it has the audacity to have the word 'assistant' on it. Accept your fucking role you fat, purple, neckless, perma-hot, menopausal, colchester United supporting cunt?

And to the other fucking cunt, I don't give a fuck about your childcare issues, I don't give two shits about your personal issues and your fucking insecurities about people not liking you. As a person you are lovely but in work you are a fucking liability. You couldn't run a bath let alone be a shift manager. You can't even organise a fucking lunch shift let alone inspiring the staff to work. When I shift manage the worse criticism I get? I haven't had a shave. Who fucking cares when I can do my job.

And just because I feel that the mentally and physically weak have no place in our workplace and I make this abundantly clear does not make me Adolf Hitler.

Also fuck the cunt who I try to counsel on his meds, spends the entire duration of my efforts on the phone and then complains to say I didn't fucking explain it to him. Fuck you, I hope you get hit by a fucking bus and contract a non hospital acquired infection.

And the worst of all? Fuck our chief executive who has this blind captain ahab style desire to run our hospital more like a fucking business. Do you invest in staff? Maybe a renovation for a dispensary that is 25 years old and no longer fit for purpose or do you employ and train 20 'stress buddies'? Stress buddies? You are the cunt stressing me out with your futile weekly emails to pretend that you care when clearly your jobsworth cunt of a PA simply dictates what you garbled into a dictaphone your patronising cunt. Do you worry whether a patient gets prime treatment or whether a VTE assessment has been 'printed out'. Yes they don't care whether it's done well... or even done. But fucking printed out so that it 'looks good'.

Fuck EAU not telling me that their ward was expanding which royally fucked my pilot plans and has led to four sleepless nights redesigning a £20,000 revamp of the current ordering system that I have worked my bollocks off to perfect.

And fuck the fact I have to stagnate for a fucking year to wait for the dispensary manager of clacton to complete her cunting management course until I can fucking do it because she is an incompetant fuckspoon. Also fuck the fact I have to wait an entire fucking year for it but in the meantime have nothing better to do than the patornising bullshit that is a compulsory basic numeracy and literacy exam. Who the fuck do you think I fucking am? How the fuck do you think I can do my job without those skills already? Fuck the cunt off.

And finally... fine-a-fucking-ally. If that new student remaned Insipid Girl laughs at one more inanimate thing I am going to take a fucking brick to her head. She cheered the fucking fire drill, she cheered learning and today she cheered the number 4. Yes, a fucking number...

All in all, a bad day in the hospital...

That was fucking epic
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

"Fuck the cunt off" is my new swear phrase.