News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Thats more than Russ will pull all year.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: Duckman on October 16, 2011, 05:18:43 PM
I'm going to assume that, but also insist on more details...just to confirm my assumption you see.  Nothing perverted going on here, honestly, officer.

Peace

Duckman

God damn pervs.

Too much blood for too long with far too much pain.

There was no lodging, bar the doctor's fingers for an examination haha.

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: M.D.K. on October 16, 2011, 05:32:02 PM
Joking aside, if you need advice on the drugs drop me a PM

lol thanks honey but I'm all good. Got enough dihydracodeine to keep the city's drug ring going for a few months.

Gary

Fuck bi-polar disorder, my 17 year old brother just got diagnosed with it a few days ago and now has to take lithium.

[/center]

Gary

FUCK..interview was cancelled at last minute, and my work told me to get my paycheck on monday..not today. Not happy at all.

[/center]

Adam Wrong

fuck that son...

Seriously though Gary, hope your bro is ok

The Laughing Man

Fuck WWE for not using their talent right.

Rob

Yeah! Big Show should be doing shooting stars off the top rope and Evan Bourne should have a mysterious undead character because of his immense presence and charisma!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2011, 08:40:05 AM
Yeah! Big Show should be doing shooting stars off the top rope and Evan Bourne should have a mysterious undead character because of his immense presence and charisma!

Finally someone sees what I have been saying for years.  Thank you Rob for finally being the one to understand me.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

FUCK SPEED CAMERAS!

Just got a note been caught again, 2nd time in 6 months. Tax on the working man.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck that god damn wind man, actually fuck the valley for not being prepared for this kind of shit.

FINALLY have power and Internet back fully. 
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Toast

Fuck fed owners who can't see the comedic genius in a guy nicknamed Toast. Fuck you for telling me to play an Undertaker-gimmick, because that's FAR more believable than a guy with birth defects and a nickname of Toast.

Hurricane Jeff

Quote from: Toast on December 07, 2011, 03:30:08 PM
Fuck fed owners who can't see the comedic genius in a guy nicknamed Toast. Fuck you for telling me to play an Undertaker-gimmick, because that's FAR more believable than a guy with birth defects and a nickname of Toast.

I can't be mad at that particular fed head. Its because of him you came over to APW and we're gonna make you the next best thing since slice bread :)

Gary

Quote from: Hurricane Jeff on December 07, 2011, 07:41:28 PM
I can't be mad at that particular fed head. Its because of him you came over to APW and we're gonna make you the next best thing since slice bread :)

i see what you did there.

[/center]

Tezmission Black

Quote from: Toast on December 07, 2011, 03:30:08 PM

TOAST IN PEACE!!