News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAHTHPEWA

A place that will remain nameless for taking the joy of writing segments away from it seems. In the past took people segments but then this week trying to work on something with someone. on the private part of the board and the owner was like about just making this a CD since the show next week is planned.

So it make me think something isn't right.

Rob

Pretty sure Student Finance UK have no fucking clue.

They want me to pay back £430 of a £271 grant which was supposed to last September - December and I dropped out with about 3 days left of November... I can understand owing £80-£120 but £430!!? Fuck that.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

How do they figure you owe more than what the grant was worth?

Rob

I really don't know... They give grants for nearly each term, upon completion of each term (about 3 months between payment), that grant is mine. If I don't complete a term then I owe them for what I wasn't there for. I can somewhat accept that after completing 2 months of a 3 month term that I owe £173 of a £271 grant... That almost makes sense... But owing £473 is just baffling...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

No doubt hidden penalty points for not finishing the course.  Or dropping out after a certain period of time.  Plus some bullshit admin costs.

Borrowing money is never just a case of borrowing and paying back a set amount.  On a loan of £5,000 I've paid back nearly £8,000 with charges, interest and all other crap.

You'll probably find you signed something to agree to all this, without realising what the hell you've agreed too!  Happens all the time man.  Hope it gets sorted out though bud.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Have you tried phoning them to have them explain the breakdown?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Drama Queen

Quote from: Trumpers on December 29, 2011, 09:34:45 AM
Have you tried phoning them to have them explain the breakdown?

This. Sam may unfortunately be right, but at least make the fuckers TELL you that they are fucking you over.

Rob

I phoned up the first time to find out what it was about, and they were under the impression I dropped out June this year so that may be it.

The thing about this is it's not actually a loan that they've written about, they're talking about the grant which is technically mine. Either way I aint paying it back until I go down to the Uni and ask them what the fuck they've done
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck not being able to sleep.  This will be the third time this week of going more than 24 hours without sleep.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

Meth is a hell of a drug?

Gary

Fuck Kevin Durant and his clutch play last night.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

New Years Eve?

Spending the day out of town, at the Hospital as my Mom has yet another surgery.

Then sleeping in a cheap Hotel.

Drama Queen

Sorry Jag, hope the new year will only improve from this point for you AND your mom.

jagilki

Ok.

So last year a few days before Christmas my Mom has surgery.  Veins in legs clogged up so they put a.... Shunt?  Stint?  Whatever the call it in. 

Fast forward a few months and her legs hurting again, toes cold, etc.  She goes back and her scar tissue is closing the shunt/stint whatever it's called, the re-open it.

A few months later, it's not working still, so they do a bypass.

Now last Friday she's in pain again, toes cold again (which is her warning that somethings wrong).  Now our towns small enough that our hospital can't handle this stuff, go to next bigger city (Rapid City South Dakota about 70 mils away for it) however when she calls them up and explains the situation the tell her they can't fit her in 'till Jan 17.  That's waaaaay to fucking late.  So she goes to our Hospitals emergency room, then take a short look and just tell her to head over to Rapid ASAP, they'll call and clear things up.

She goes, and it turns out she's got two more clogs behind her knee.

Instead of surgery they can do this one by putting some powerfull fucking blood thinner in her system.  She also finds out she's resistant to Plavix or something like that. 

So they keep her in ICU through Saturday/Sunday because of all the blood thinner in her, keep her Monday as well.  She's supposed to get out Tuesday, I'm set to go pick her up.

She calls, apparently blood thinner still going strong as she started bleeding this afternoon and it took them 3-4 hours to get it to stop.

Just kind of ranting as I know, she knows and the Doctors know that her refusing to stop smoking is part of all the shit going down.

Also she's getting worried on the Financial strain she's being put under here.  She's lucked out on her Surgeon writing off 99% of everything, but still it's getting to her as she doesn't make much and doesn't have insurance

Gary

Wish you and her the best jag.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.