News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Was about to moan about shit not going well for me again but then I read your rant Jag and it made me realise how lucky I am to have the NHS, hope your Mum gets better soon mate and dont let it stress you out too much.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Russ

Yeah thoughts are with you Jag, hope everything gets sorted!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Goldferg

Yeah, likewise man. Hope your mum gets better.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Damn sorry to hear all that Jag, best wishes to you and your mom
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Duckman

So the weather is fucking shit and the power has been off for days and it makes me so mad I wanna...

Yeah, complete pointless bollocks compared to what you and your Mum are going through Jag.  Stay strong buddy and I hope she gets better soon.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

Fucking hate it when people try to become my personal trainer. Ever since I lost the weight people have been like "you should do this.. " "you should do that.." mother fucker, if If I've lost 60 pounds I think I'm doing a pretty damn good job without you telling me what I should or shouldn't do. If its to help me avoid injury then I'll listen. But I don't care what your regimen is, I'll do my fucking own.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on January 08, 2012, 03:30:04 PM
Fucking hate it when people try to become my personal trainer. Ever since I lost the weight people have been like "you should do this.. " "you should do that.." mother fucker, if If I've lost 60 pounds I think I'm doing a pretty damn good job without you telling me what I should or shouldn't do. If its to help me avoid injury then I'll listen. But I don't care what your regimen is, I'll do my fucking own.

ROID RAGE!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

I'm gonna need a stack of bibles soon.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

The Laughing Man

Fuck the Greenbay Packers (Bears fan)

jagilki

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on January 09, 2012, 12:33:10 PM
Best part about this is that the 'advice' typically comes from people who are overweight or out of shape themselves.

"Gravy is a good Soda alternative."

Marq

Quote from: jagilki on January 09, 2012, 02:26:03 PM
"Gravy is a good Soda alternative."

Wasn't that Alex's yearbook quote?

Sorry, sorry. Too easy, I know.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Jennifer

Fuck GID with a rake.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Adam Wrong

Quote from: jagilki on January 03, 2012, 12:35:40 AM
Ok.

So last year a few days before Christmas my Mom has surgery.  Veins in legs clogged up so they put a.... Shunt?  Stint?  Whatever the call it in. 

Fast forward a few months and her legs hurting again, toes cold, etc.  She goes back and her scar tissue is closing the shunt/stint whatever it's called, the re-open it.

A few months later, it's not working still, so they do a bypass.

Now last Friday she's in pain again, toes cold again (which is her warning that somethings wrong).  Now our towns small enough that our hospital can't handle this stuff, go to next bigger city (Rapid City South Dakota about 70 mils away for it) however when she calls them up and explains the situation the tell her they can't fit her in 'till Jan 17.  That's waaaaay to fucking late.  So she goes to our Hospitals emergency room, then take a short look and just tell her to head over to Rapid ASAP, they'll call and clear things up.

She goes, and it turns out she's got two more clogs behind her knee.

Instead of surgery they can do this one by putting some powerfull fucking blood thinner in her system.  She also finds out she's resistant to Plavix or something like that. 

So they keep her in ICU through Saturday/Sunday because of all the blood thinner in her, keep her Monday as well.  She's supposed to get out Tuesday, I'm set to go pick her up.

She calls, apparently blood thinner still going strong as she started bleeding this afternoon and it took them 3-4 hours to get it to stop.

Just kind of ranting as I know, she knows and the Doctors know that her refusing to stop smoking is part of all the shit going down.

Also she's getting worried on the Financial strain she's being put under here.  She's lucked out on her Surgeon writing off 99% of everything, but still it's getting to her as she doesn't make much and doesn't have insurance

Stents are what was given to Prince Phillip over Christmas if you have followed any UK news.

They will have given her initially 300mg of a drug called Clopidogrel (Plavix) resistance to that will have put her on either an injectable version first most probably called enoxaparin (Clexane) initially at a high dose then 20mg once a day thereafter. Or they will have put her on a drug called Warfarin (Not sure if it's used in the US though because of what it is derived from) while checking her blood.

Same as I've said to people here Jag, if she has been given any meds and you want advice, drop me a pm here and I'll help with what I can...

Judge

MDK is so useful with his drug knowledge.  If we ever want to poison someone, he's the person we'll turn to.

Ty

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 11, 2012, 06:21:37 AM
Stents are what was given to Prince Phillip over Christmas if you have followed any UK news.

They will have given her initially 300mg of a drug called Clopidogrel (Plavix) resistance to that will have put her on either an injectable version first most probably called enoxaparin (Clexane) initially at a high dose then 20mg once a day thereafter. Or they will have put her on a drug called Warfarin (Not sure if it's used in the US though because of what it is derived from) while checking her blood.

Same as I've said to people here Jag, if she has been given any meds and you want advice, drop me a pm here and I'll help with what I can...

If mdk isn't available to help, mike powers is a man nurse, I think I remember Mike giving me real good advice when my ma got really ill.