News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

I think what they have her on now is called Cumaden or something like that.  Know that's how it sounds unsure if that's how it's spelt.

Fnord

It's called Coumadin.  She'll probably have to to a Protime (PT/INR) blood test to check her levels at LEAST once every month.  More frequent if needed.  We have a lot of patients that come into our office for the blood test and are on Coumadin.  The dose would change per the results and they usually get the results back on the same day.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Rob

Mike Powers is a murse...?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Coumadin = Warfarin :)

And Fnord is right INR tests are the way

Gary

So weirdest thing that has happened to me in a while.. I was doing my workout and I get a random call, so I let it ring (if its important they'll leave a voicemail or I'll just text back), they leave a voice mail and say they are my cousin and that they are sorry for the loss of their uncle Guillermo (I share my fathers name), now those that know me know that I don't have any type of relationship with my father (Haven't spoken to him since april 1999), so I quickly call my grandma on my mom's side (she still keeps in contact with my dad's mom) and she doesn't know but says she will find out. After a while I text the lady and ask if it was my father, but apparently she was given a wrong number and it was a totally different person who shared my father's name and who's son also shares my name. Weird as fuck.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ty

Quote from: Rob on January 12, 2012, 02:30:32 PM
Mike Powers is a murse...?

Yep, its true, he does make more money than you, have better benefits, and works with more women.

jagilki

But he also has to sponge bathe old guys.

Gary

Wanna get this in early but FUCK the Lakers.

[/center]

Justin

They won't last the whole season. 

Gary

No its because they play the Mavs tonight.

[/center]

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on January 16, 2012, 05:21:24 PM
But he also has to sponge bathe old guys.

He works night shifts, he efeds all night

jagilki

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on January 16, 2012, 07:09:21 PM
He works night shifts, he efeds all night

Seriously..... While my Mom was in ICU, one of the Nurses (or attendants or whatever the "proper" terms is) was sitting there the entire time on the internet.  His back was to us, we could see the computer screen from where we were sitting, Poker site.... All Day.

Gary

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Quote from: jagilki on January 16, 2012, 07:36:37 PM
Seriously..... While my Mom was in ICU, one of the Nurses (or attendants or whatever the "proper" terms is) was sitting there the entire time on the internet.  His back was to us, we could see the computer screen from where we were sitting, Poker site.... All Day.

They are a shitbag and wouldn't last here. My experience of nurses are overworked, undervalued, underpaid and have sexual preferences that are not on the level...

jagilki

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 17, 2012, 02:46:05 PM
They are a shitbag and wouldn't last here. My experience of nurses are overworked, undervalued, underpaid and have sexual preferences that are not on the level...

To be fair, I'm honestly doubtful he was a full on nurse, as all I saw him do (besides internet) was fetch water jugs and carry food around.  I >think< he was just a helper.

I also didn't care about him surfing the net, but once more to be fair, my Mom isn't an ideal patient.  She hates Hospitals, she hates just laying there.  She's always also paranoid about Doctors/Nurses/ETC. "talking about her" so she watches them like a hawk and everything they do pisses her off.