News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on February 18, 2012, 11:49:01 AM
The 172 over-payment is most likely legit especially if you left in the middle of the term.  The 250 is most likely an administrative fee they charge for students who leave because of paperwork or whatever bullshit reasons schools come up with to charge extra money.  Have you tried to call the school and ask about it?  If not, I would call and ask what do you owe, if anything, on your account.

I'd say a bit from two columns. One yes I'd imagine there would be some sort of admin and leavers charge...however...

that figure seems off. If you owe 172 who chargers £78.00 as a fee. Just doesn't see right. Most admin fees I have ever had to pay or argued the shit out of are usually a nice round number. That is where the question is.

What you need to do is email the University on the Uni's registered email address you'd find on a website. Note you have sent a cc copy to yourself and ask them to phone you directly as you have been receiving strange correspondance from addresses you believe to be fradulant.

If they get shitty later on you have correspondance to prove you were trying.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

From what I gather the 172 and the 250 are two separate charges as they should be.  The 172 is from his actual financial aid overpayment.  The 250 is from the school itself which is probably some random admin fee.  Rob, can you call the financial aid office?

T-Bonizzle

Some fucking bullshit.

So the chat on MS was dead. No one was talking at all. So I start a random tirade that made no sense at all to get people posting. I say stuff like "The truth shall be the whole truth and the truth shall make the untrue true" and random shit that made me sound like a street preacher. So some people start posting on the chat again. Some play along, some go WTF Bone has been hacked. Then the Mod comes on and bans me from the chat for no fucking reason. Apparently I was spamming. Was I saying non-nonsensical things? Sure. What I flooding chat and making it unusable? Absolutely fucking not. Fuck him.

Gary

^ Judge should learn from him.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

I miss late 90's Yahoo wrestling chat :(

*Remembers time he had entire room convinced he was Eric Bischoff and was recruiting them for story ideas.*

Gary

I joined tfwf cause of the yahoo wrestling chats.

[/center]

jagilki

First fed I joined was semi because of one.

After all the people jumping in and going "Join Mu Fed, it'z teh shitz! Yo!" I was like "What's a fed?"  The second it was explained to me, I was in love with the idea.

Didn't join any in the chat though, because I wanted to do a bit more research, went to FWLnet or whatever it was top 75 e-fed list and looked around the top 10 or so.

Gary

FUCK Jeremy Lin and Linsanity.

[/center]

jagilki

Gary

He just beat my team,  >:(

[/center]

Black Death

He did it to your team also   ;D

the man must be destroy
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Quote from: Trumpers on February 18, 2012, 09:49:53 PM
I'd say a bit from two columns. One yes I'd imagine there would be some sort of admin and leavers charge...however...

that figure seems off. If you owe 172 who chargers £78.00 as a fee. Just doesn't see right. Most admin fees I have ever had to pay or argued the shit out of are usually a nice round number. That is where the question is.

What you need to do is email the University on the Uni's registered email address you'd find on a website. Note you have sent a cc copy to yourself and ask them to phone you directly as you have been receiving strange correspondance from addresses you believe to be fradulant.

If they get shitty later on you have correspondance to prove you were trying.

Great minds thin alike.... Well...

I did exactly as Ian said about a week back. I've asked them to contact me via my registered phone line or address (as of yet, nothing. but it is the weekend). The £172 fee is not something I dispute, I know when a grant is given, it is given with the assumption that for the 3 months or so it is given for I will attend the whole time, which I did not. It's just the £250 fee seems a bit ridiculous and OTT to me
SixersEagles

[/center]

The Laughing Man

fuck people who say wrestling is fake I'm tired of hearing.

Gary

Quote from: pilsbery on February 20, 2012, 04:14:23 PM
fuck people who say wrestling is fake I'm tired of hearing.

still real to you?

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Rob on February 19, 2012, 06:11:18 PM

Great minds thin alike.... Well...

I did exactly as Ian said about a week back. I've asked them to contact me via my registered phone line or address (as of yet, nothing. but it is the weekend). The £172 fee is not something I dispute, I know when a grant is given, it is given with the assumption that for the 3 months or so it is given for I will attend the whole time, which I did not. It's just the £250 fee seems a bit ridiculous and OTT to me

So Justin is right that the 250 is on top of the 172?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'