News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

As far as I can tell, no. Sorry about that last post, mourning turned me to tequila, so I'm not even going to try and depict what I posted.

The £172 is from student finance and the £250 is from Bournemouth Uni, but after 5 days I've had no reply to my emails, so I'm going to discredit it for now unless they contact me properly.
SixersEagles

[/center]

The Laughing Man

Quote from: Gary on February 20, 2012, 04:58:30 PM
still real to you?
i mean like the jack asses who say oh that didn't hurt. Who say the some bumps don't hurt and say every bit is fake.

T-Bonizzle

It fucking hurts. It's real, it's damn real.

Doug E Fresh

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!

Drama Queen

Quote from: pilsbery on February 20, 2012, 09:32:20 PM
i mean like the jack asses who say oh that didn't hurt. Who say the some bumps don't hurt and say every bit is fake.

I agree, I hate people who think every detail is scripted. My ex-wife adamantly swore that they had rehearsals. When pointed out that people who travel four or five hours to wrestle in front of fifty people, then limp into their day-job the next day probably can't afford the luxury of rehearsing unpaid with a stranger, she looked at me blankly... she didn't even know their was any such thing as "indies". Then she's go watch a live stage play in which there is no improv whatsoever and think herself sophisticated. Cunt.

Russ

I was shocked at seeing you call your wife a cunt, then re-read and saw the "ex". Fair play!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

T-Bonizzle

In my promotion we'll usually run through matches the night of, but that's about it. The other 6 days a week we don't do shit.

But, we don't choreograph the match move for move. We just run through spots and stuff. Generally we'd come up with a beginning and then go, "okay, you work for awhile, till we reverse, then we finish". The only full contact practice we ever did was for difficult spots or something someone isn't comfortable with.

So fuck them, not only is it not fake, it's also more or less improved.

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck my 2IC. She is so irresponsible. I am at work more than her, do more work than her, and what does she do? Calls in sick on a day that is pitched to be fucking busy. Who do I get to replace her? Someone who doesn't do work. If I did that to her, she'd fucking rage.

I hate being below someone who has a terrible work ethic...

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

Saying this before the game but FUCK the Lakers.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

Quote from: Gary on February 22, 2012, 06:11:47 PM
Saying this before the game but FUCK the Lakers.

lol

Fuck the Mavericks

fuck fuck fuck

just hate it when co-workers call in sick right before they have to work and I have to take there shift because really the job got nobody else to do it ... And I am to much of a nice guy to say no ,it fucking destroying my body... CRAMP... FUCKING LEG CRAMP

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on February 22, 2012, 01:46:54 AM

That's called pretty much everyone I work for
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Black Death on February 22, 2012, 06:26:08 PM

just hate it when co-workers call in sick right before they have to work and I have to take there shift because really the job got nobody else to do it ... And I am to much of a nice guy to say no ,it fucking destroying my body... CRAMP... FUCKING LEG CRAMP

My Life in 8 Words

Hope things get better for you, man.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Mrs. Spazmoid Ewing on February 22, 2012, 07:57:17 PM
My Life in 8 Words

Hope things get better for you, man.

That's my ringtone for text messages, love that line
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Hondo

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on February 22, 2012, 01:46:54 AM

-Said by every opponent of Kevin Nash ever.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Doug E Fresh

FUCK SCOTT from the Bank Job that dirty cunt!