News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Fnord works at a Dr.s Office (I think) so it was probably something along the lines of bills?

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on April 30, 2012, 07:00:46 PM
Fnord works at a Dr.s Office (I think) so it was probably something along the lines of bills?

That was my same thought

but Alex did make me laugh with that post ... kudos to you Alex 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Bollocks.

The timing belt on my beloved Rad Dragon went yesterday and the engine smashed itself to pieces. Rest in piece(s) my friend.

Time to get a new car!

Rob

Fuck looks like I'm losing my job as Clinton Cards have gone into administration!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

I was in a rush to get to school today, and...I dropped my external hard drive onto the cement. I'm currently trying to find some way to get access to a LOT of data that was on the thing, and I don't have backups of most of it.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Marq

Quote from: Alex K on May 11, 2012, 10:44:15 PM
I was in a rush to get to school today, and...I dropped my external hard drive onto the cement. I'm currently trying to find some way to get access to a LOT of data that was on the thing, and I don't have backups of most of it.

Most of those scenes you can probably watch again on SpankWire, anyway.

Cheers!
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Heres 11 percent you can backup later...

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck you for using me like a fucking idiot and fuck me for actually believing you were different.  Bitch
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Russ

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on May 15, 2012, 02:57:39 AM
Fuck you for using me like a fucking idiot and fuck me for actually believing you were different.  Bitch

13 YEAR OLD GIRL'S FACEBOOK.

DAMMIT IT WILL WIN AN AWARD THIS YEAR!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Russaholic on May 15, 2012, 06:08:07 AM
13 YEAR OLD GIRL'S FACEBOOK.

DAMMIT IT WILL WIN AN AWARD THIS YEAR!

Even a 13 year old girl wins some...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

It's been a bad week.

Monday I had a nasty stomach virus. I was like Mount St. Helens from both ends. Wednesday, my car broke down on the way to work. I was on a narrow mountain road going uphill with no shoulder to pull of on when the ol' girl just dies. My car sat in the middle of the road for an hour while I waited for the wrecker. The tendonitis in my elbow started acting up Thursday. And today, while trying to figure out what's wrong with my car, I discover that it's not the $150 fuel pump issue I thought it would be, but more than likely a $500-$1000 timing belt problem.

Grr.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Let's make Hondo's week even better and post nude chicks when his wife walks by.

Dorling

Quote from: JackHondo on May 18, 2012, 08:29:39 PM
It's been a bad week.

Monday I had a nasty stomach virus. I was like Mount St. Helens from both ends. Wednesday, my car broke down on the way to work. I was on a narrow mountain road going uphill with no shoulder to pull of on when the ol' girl just dies. My car sat in the middle of the road for an hour while I waited for the wrecker. The tendonitis in my elbow started acting up Thursday. And today, while trying to figure out what's wrong with my car, I discover that it's not the $150 fuel pump issue I thought it would be, but more than likely a $500-$1000 timing belt problem.

Grr.

Bad news man, the timing belt went on my car two weeks ago.

I get my new car in 4 days.

Knuckles

FUCK!!

its been a while since i been on these forums....

cuz my hard drive shit the bed :(

was playing LoL and got mad and smashed the keyboard on my laptop jarring it to the point where my hard drive is not only fried but erased EVERYTHING. not a good time to happen while starting a new business....

thankfully my business stuff is backed up and everything else is easily re-obtainable. just sux being on a desktop thats not mine. y dont laptops comes with fist insurance? :(

The Refreshing drink....

Hondo

Quote from: Knuckles on June 05, 2012, 04:35:40 PM
FUCK!!

its been a while since i been on these forums....

cuz my hard drive shit the bed :(

was playing LoL and got mad and smashed the keyboard on my laptop jarring it to the point where my hard drive is not only fried but erased EVERYTHING. not a good time to happen while starting a new business....

thankfully my business stuff is backed up and everything else is easily re-obtainable. just sux being on a desktop thats not mine. y dont laptops comes with fist insurance? :(

You... didn't hit it with knee strikes did you?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty