News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on June 05, 2012, 04:44:05 PM

You... didn't hit it with knee strikes did you?

He could of put a pillow over it for all we know.

Knuckles

it was 1 chop away from a diving headbutt

The Refreshing drink....

Jason Kash

Quote from: Knuckles on June 05, 2012, 04:35:40 PM
FUCK!!

its been a while since i been on these forums....

cuz my hard drive shit the bed :(

was playing LoL and got mad and smashed the keyboard on my laptop jarring it to the point where my hard drive is not only fried but erased EVERYTHING. not a good time to happen while starting a new business....

thankfully my business stuff is backed up and everything else is easily re-obtainable. just sux being on a desktop thats not mine. y dont laptops comes with fist insurance? :(

He slammed a fist into it because he failed yet again to beat me. 6 years, no go. Poor Knuckles! Haha!

Arkia Fisk

This job shows no loyalty for people helping them out. We have been understaffed (due to people just quitting on spot) for like 2 months. Now that length of time w/o hiring anyone new is already questionable. I'm working overtime when asked and even volunteered for a couple of em (stupid me) thinking the extra money on a check is always good. I have been written up today for not smiling...That's right, not smiling at departing customers. Then talked down to me while giving me the paper like I'm some child who can reason like an adult. Never mind the fact that I've basically lived here the past couple weeks doing their bidding every moment of the day/night. My daughter isn't seeing me and I'm missing the hell out of our daily interaction. They treat/talk to us like we're beneath human decency then want us to work our asses off to cover their inadequacies. Searching for a new job ain't coming up with much and I feel stuck. Trying to get back into school but that ain't exactly going well. Then again goin back just throws my student loan debts even further. I want to make moves but Im partly scared to because off the repercussion of whatever I choose to do. I mean I don't want em kissing my ass like royalty because I'm no more special than anyone else there but damn man. They just like to throw you bullshit for no reason.

Shorthand...Fuck this job.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Rob

Fuck everything to do with Clinton Cards. And Clinton Lewin, fuck you... you are quite literally a fat cat wanker.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kaji Fireson

Mrs. [REDACTED], when you are ordering from the catalog and you see a page that says that these great items are picks FROM $25.95, that doesn't mean every single one on the page is $25.95. I know it has the letter for all the items on the page in the general vicinity of that tidbit, but that is closer to the column of stacked items so you can see what colors the items are available in. Notice how the letter range is on the left of the column right next to the color stack and the advertising for that special is on the right, next to the picture of the one item that IS that price.

You see that corner I showed you that shows the price of each individual item? That's what price each item is. Notice that they are not all $25.95. That's because when items are avaliable FROM a price, the cheapest thing is that price and the others can be higher than that.

This is not false advertising.

You just don't understand the English language.

Kindly learn to fucking read. When you rely on mail order catalogs, this is kind of an important skill to have.

I hope I never speak to you again.

Sincerely,
Disgruntled Mail Order Representative

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Knuckles on June 05, 2012, 04:35:40 PM
FUCK!!

its been a while since i been on these forums....

cuz my hard drive shit the bed :(

was playing LoL and got mad and smashed the keyboard on my laptop jarring it to the point where my hard drive is not only fried but erased EVERYTHING. not a good time to happen while starting a new business....

thankfully my business stuff is backed up and everything else is easily re-obtainable. just sux being on a desktop thats not mine. y dont laptops comes with fist insurance? :(

LoL is the devil !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Strike

Fuck my stepfather in its "holier-than-thou" ass. Won't start any trouble, he says. Wants to be a family again now that I'm moved in with them without causing fights, he says.

Knuckles

FUCK!!!!!

...my newly ex gf. how do we go from talking about buying a house 1 day to u wanting to date some other dude just cuz he owns horses to us breaking up cuz u, "had to find urself....."

talk about a waste of 6 yrs. i gave up HAWAII TWICE for this bitch and she does me like this? the passion didnt disappear, we just got comfortable. SIX YRS DOES THAT!!!

now im stuck in utah with my brother who just moved here a month ago, no money, on unemployment, trying to get a business off the ground and the lease is up on our APT at the end of july. so im stuck sleeping on the couch and having to put up with this bitch until then so i can save up a couple extra bux to move the fuck out. FUCK HER AND FUCK UTAH!!!

so now im 30 and single.......WTF?!

The Refreshing drink....

Marq

Quote from: Knuckles on June 15, 2012, 02:27:14 AM
FUCK!!!!!

...my newly ex gf. how do we go from talking about buying a house 1 day to u wanting to date some other dude just cuz he owns horses to us breaking up cuz u, "had to find urself....."

talk about a waste of 6 yrs. i gave up HAWAII TWICE for this bitch and she does me like this? the passion didnt disappear, we just got comfortable. SIX YRS DOES THAT!!!

now im stuck in utah with my brother who just moved here a month ago, no money, on unemployment, trying to get a business off the ground and the lease is up on our APT at the end of july. so im stuck sleeping on the couch and having to put up with this bitch until then so i can save up a couple extra bux to move the fuck out. FUCK HER AND FUCK UTAH!!!

so now im 30 and single.......WTF?!

Eek, sorry to hear that, good sir. But you know what they say -- "better to have loved" and all that. And while I can't sympathize about the money and living situation, you're single, 30, and have a fresh start. Take advantage of that.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Ty

30 is still young, if you live to be average death age, you still have like 50 more years of life left. This shit happening now lets you live 50 years with someone more worth living it with

jagilki

But the other guy has HORSES!

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on June 15, 2012, 01:22:11 PM
But the other guy has HORSES!

If I knew knuckles better, I would make a reverse cowgirl joke in responce to you lol

jagilki

I'm not trying to make lite of the situation... It's just that seems such a mind blowingly stupid thing to go gaga over a random dude for.

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on June 15, 2012, 01:47:02 PM
I'm not trying to make lite of the situation... It's just that seems such a mind blowingly stupid thing to go gaga over a random dude for.

I agree