News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on June 25, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
I actually failed (well I am pretty sure I have done) for the first time in my life at a job interview.

What the FUCK is the world coming to lol.

Oh shit ... maybe the world is ending this year
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on June 25, 2012, 05:59:37 PM
Oh shit ... maybe the world is ending this year

If Alex K is caught up in a sex scandal...consider that the second warning.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Quote from: Trumpers on June 25, 2012, 06:22:53 PM
If Alex K is caught up in a sex scandal...consider that the second warning.

I heard through the grapevine that while in Chi-Town Alex is looking for Bill.

Judge

Quote from: Trumpers on June 25, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
I actually failed (well I am pretty sure I have done) for the first time in my life at a job interview.

What the FUCK is the world coming to lol.

How the fuck does that happen?

jagilki

fuck forest/wild fires.

We're small enough and unimportant enough that we aren't even getting local news coverage on what exactly is going on here.

I haven't been able to find any information, but I've heard from several people that there is supposed to be a new fire several miles East of town.  The fire on the west end of town (the side I'm on) is (depending on who in town you talk to) close to reaching town or not.  No real solid news.

Heard a rumor that a firefighter plane crashed in a nearby town.  But haven't seen anything.

Smokes real thick at the moment, can't see across the street.  A few flakes of ash here and there in the air.

BUT, thankful no houses burnt (that I've heard of) no injuries or deaths either, so that's good.   

Adam Wrong

Fuck the old cunt that shot dead somebody I actually knew yesterday. And fuck fate for my best mate having to be first on the scene to find his body

Doug E Fresh

Potentially losing a friend of mine to a coma amongst other things. Will be praying. But fuck life.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on July 11, 2012, 11:28:53 PM
Potentially losing a friend of mine to a coma amongst other things. Will be praying. But fuck life.

thinking of you bro. Hope everything gets better

Hondo

Praying for you and your friend, Doug. It's the least I can do.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Doug E Fresh

Get ready for a rant.

My friend passed away tonight. Two days from turning 31. He was a good man, a loving husband, and an outstanding father of a daughter who just turned two Monday. He was diagnosed braindead after slipping into a coma last night.

Now I'm not looking for sorries or condolences. I think what I really want to bitch about here is plain and simple something that so many people often say and I apologize for falling into the same mold. But seriously...

Fuck life.

A simple bad reaction to an allergy led to this. He didn't deserve to go. Not now. Not with what he has to leave behind. You read a lot or see it in shows how someone might say they'd rather take their place. If I left this now, I'd have a few great friends, some kind people I've met in this game, and that's about it. No family really here.

I'm sorry this is an awful rant. I just feel quite shit right now.

Alex Smiley

You may not be looking for condolences, but you're getting them from me. I nearly lost a good friend of mine 3 years ago in a similar situation, so believe me when I say I know the feeling.

I'm not gonna pretend to have any earth-shattering advice, but I can pray for your friend's family and for you during this time of grief. If there's anything you wanna talk about, let me know. Let us ALL know, I think it's safe to say we're here for you regardless of the way we can help.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Goldferg

you have my comiserations Doug.

Am going through the 1 year aniversary of my dad's death/my 30th birthday myself, so I can almost understand. Save that yours sounds a lot shitter (I've got perspective and shit).

All the best man,
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Doug E Fresh

We cannot judge one person's misery against another's.

There are some people who don't deal with death well. Then there's me. I couldn't even go to my father's burial. I'm terrible at dealing with it.

Judge

It's been said before but...

Fuck Steam's Summer Sale.  Fucking hate having all these must have games super cheap, and then buying them all at once.

Fuck that.

Adam Wrong

Fuck being unsuccessful at the Harrogate job for a shitty reason. If you wanted to give me constructive criticism, how I cross my fucking legs isn't it.